Part 10

MAHESWARI MENTION

Sanskar was smoking in terrace,thinking continuously.he was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't realize his cigarette burnt his finger.

"f**k..."sanskar cursed and dropped it quickly.he looks at his burnt finger,rubs it and picks up packed to take out another but it was finished.he cursed again,picks up car keys and went to buy another.

After sometime he stopped car and comes out after closing the door then looks around and his steps stopped in its place after seeing that he drove to swara's house.

"what's wrong with me?..."sanskar muttered to himself in annoyed tone and opens car's door but close it next instant and walks toward main door.

"i just want to confirm...she is fine or not,what's wrong in that..."sanskar gives him a satisfying reason and raised his hand to ring the bell then shakes his head,takes out from his pant pocket,opens the door and entered inside.

He narrows his eyes seeing lights off and switch them on and looks in kitchen then goes upstairs and opens door and gets little worried not finding swara.he walks toward washroom and knocks at the door but no response.he opens the door and looked inside then he checked every room of the house and at last to confirm his doubt he checked swara's cupboard and found it empty.

"THIS GIRL!....."sanskar closed the door of cupboard with bang,feeling extreme anger.he takes out his mobile and dials swara's number but it was switched off.he turned and walks out from there dialing swara's number continuously.after sitting inside the car he dials her number for 10th time but her mobile was out of reach.he throws his mobile on dashboard and hits his fist on steering wheel in anger then starts his car and drove off from there.

*************************************

NEXT DAY

Sanskar and his friends were in night,celebrating the union of kavita and sahil.Everyone was enjoying except sanskar,he was only looking at door as he was waiting for swara.

"ragini!..."sanskar called her.ragini looks at him.

"didn't you invite swara...."sanskar asked,hiding his curiosity.

"i called her many times but she was not picking,maybe she was busy therefore i sent a message.she will come when she will read it..."ragini said with smile then again turns toward lucky.sanskar released a suffering sigh,lays back and again dials swara number,still looking at door.

****************************

OFFICE

"how can you do so much mistakes in a presentation.....you are not even serious for your dream project."ram said in hell annoyed tone.

"did anyone ignored your calls?..."sanskar asked,not giving any attention what he was saying.

"who is ignoring your calls?....for whom you are so worried that you lost your interest in your dream project."

"your wife...."sanskar said,still looking at his mobile.

"your mother is not picking your calls?..."ram asked in confused tone.sanskar looks at him irritatingly.

"i am asking...did your wife ever ignored your calls? how is it felt?"

"she loves to do that especially after a fight...."

"then what do you do?..."sanskar asked,getting straight on chair.

"then what...i go home and take her for shopping then dinner and she gets happy...."

"lucky man!...your wife is at home."sanskar muttered in whisper while making face,gets up picks file from table and leaving with annoyed face.

"but why are you asking this?....."ram asked in confused tone.

*************************************

Sanskar looks at the address on mobile screen then looks at the huge building.he keeps mobile inside and walks inside the building.

"i will kill her for leaving the house even after i said DON'T and not picking my calls."sanskar muttered in firm tone and pressed the elevator buttons.after sometime,it doors gets open with ding sound and he enters inside.

After sometime he was in front of swara's door and he raise his hand to ring the bell then shakes his head and bangs at door.

"what the hell!...hold your horses."someone shouted from inside at his continuous banging and quickly opens the door.

"who the hell are you?..."a girl in her late 20's asked,throwing daggers at him.

"where is swara?..."sanskar asked in impatient tone.

"who?..."she asked in confused tone.sanskar pushed her to side and enters and looks around.

"hey!...where are you going?...that's my bedroom"girl shouted at him but sanskar don't listen to her and looks inside.he moves back and looks at the girl.

"where is she?...where is swara?"sanskar said in hell irritated tone.

"who is she?....i live here alone,leave before i call security."girl said and goes to pick up landline but sanskar stops her by raising his hand.

"no need of that...i am leaving,sorry for troubling you."sanskar said in composed tone and leaves.girl closes the door then goes and sits on couch.

"he is gone...."girl shouted loudly and looks at one direction.swara comes out from a locked room.

*******************************

Sanskar sits inside the car and lays back with closed eyes not feeling right.he takes out a cigarette and starts smoking.

"where are you?...are you fine?...nothing happened to you right?"sanskar said in worried voice,he release a suffering sigh,picks up his mobile and messaged detective that address was wrong.

Sanskar starts car and drove off from there,oblivious with the fact that swara was looking down at his car from window of her apartment.

******************************

Sanskar was going toward his room when his mother stopped him.

"sanskar why are you coming so late....is this the time to come home?"sujata asked in scolding tone.sanskar smiles at that.

"what's so funny?..."sujata asked,annoyed with his smile,she is scolding him and he is smiling.

"you made me remember someone...don't worry i will come on time from now on."sanskar said,keeping hand on her shoulder and tried to leave but she stops him.

"sanskar i am noticing something from few days....are you worried about something?"

"what should i tell you when i am confused myself....."sanskar said in irritated tone.

"tell me...maybe i can help."sujata said with smile.

"i am trying to find someone and i am worried because i am not able to find him.........and i am not getting it why i am so much worried about not finding him."

"your father also comes late like you therefore i didn't eat anything....please have dinner with us today."sujata said while patting his cheek and left.

"mom i am not hungry.... and you didn't answer."sanskar said loudly but sujata just leaves from there.sanskar makes faces and goes toward his room.

AFTER SOME TIME

"ram can i ask something from you...."sujata asked while serving him food.sanskar was also sitting with them unwillingly.something was burning inside him,seeing the scene.

"hmm ask...'

"if someday i got lost...will you be worried?"sujata asked in normal tone.sanskar looks at her with jerk and signs something from eyes.that was secret between son and mother,why was she involving ram but sujata was not looking at him.

"off course i will be worried...is it needed to ask."

"why?..."

"why do you mean by why?...you are my wife and i love you."ram said in annoyed tone.sujata smiles triumphantly and looks at sanskar.he was looking at her in disbelief.

TO BE CONTINUED..........