Part 9

"I am sorry...i know i shouldn't have develop feelings for you"swara said in guilty voice.sanskar just stares at her with blank face.
"Therefore i am leaving...you don't have to worry about anything....its my problem and i will handle it."swara said and waits for him to say something but he was silent.swara pressed her both lips together.
"Um...i will leave then."swara said,bent to pick up her dropped bag.
"When did it started?"sanskar asked after holding her arm.swara looks at him.
"What?..."
"When did you develop feelings for me?"sanskar asked in blank calm tone.he was not able to understand how should he react.swara pressed her both lips then released a sigh.
"Why do you think i agreed for this kind of relationship?.."swara asked in wet voice,looking in his eyes directly.both stand there for more than i minute then sanskar looks away and leaves her arm.swara looks at his removed hand.sanskar passes his fingers through his hair and mutter something under his breath.
"Sanskar i..."swara tried to speakbut sanskar stops her.
"Give me a minute to think..."sanskar said restraining her from speaking.both stands there silently.swara was starring at changing ecpressions of sanskar's face and sanskar was looking at blank spot,thinking about every moment between them From start.sanskar looks at her after sometime.
"I am sorry but i can't help you with your feelings but you don't have to leave this house...."sanskar said and stops her from saying anything else by raising his hand.the he leaves from there.one tear falls from her eyes as her one percent hope about their relationship also died.

******************
NIGHT,NIGHT CLUB

"Why didn't i ever asked from her,why don't she have any problem with this kind of relationship?"sanskar muttered to himself then cursed and drinks the shot in one gulp.

"sanskar!...."sahil keeps hand on his shoulder.sanskar looks at him and smiled and stand up on his feet.sahil hugs him.

"thanks...."

"you owe me a beautiful girl....keep that in mind"sanskar said and breaks hug.both sits on chair around table,opposite to each other.

"choose i promise i will bring her to you..."sahil said while signing toward dance floor.sanskar looks at dance where men and women were intermingled and smiled.

"i am not in mood today...."sanskar said,remembering swara's confession and sighed.

"why?..."sahil asked and looks at his face deeply.sanskar looks back at him and smiled.

"few hours before my engagement got broke."sanskar said and acted like being hurt then both laughed a little.sanskar laid back on chair and took a cigarette and light it.

"you didn't fall for kavita did you?"sahil asked in serious tone.

"are you mad.i have always consider her my good friend....you better keep her happy"sanskar said last sentence in warning.

"then why are you behaving like broken hearted person?"sahil said in same tone.

"what am i doing which is making you feel like that?"

"drinking and smoking....as far as i know today you got to defeat your father but you don't look.what's wrong?"

"i want to ask something from you?"sanskar said,gets straight as he kept his both arms on thighs.

"there was always a thing that my and kavita's family want us to get married.how can you fall for her at first place when you knowing that you two will get separate at one point?"

"do you think we fell for each other with our own choice......if this would have been in my control then i would have never fell for my best friend's would be wife."sahil said while chuckling.

"but love is like that...it just happens,i don't even remember at what moment i fell for her."

"then why did you fell for her even after knowing this will hurt you in the end..."sanskar said in frustrating voice.

"you can't control your feelings...you can never and when you are in love you don't care about the end.you just want to cherish the moments with your love.....but you can't understand it until you are not in love yourself."sahil said throwing a small tantrum at him.

"this is so annoying...."sanskar said in frustrated tone and again smokes.

"did you never fall for anyone?"sahil asked with narrowed eyes.

"shut the f**k up.i am not in mood for this stupidity."sanskar said in anger filled voice and lights another cigarette.

"one serious note....for how long you are going to spend your life like this.find a nice girl for yourself who can make your mood light whenever you fight with your father and with whom you spend some good time instead of just one night stand."sahil said in sincere tone.

"if you are done then i will be leaving."sanskar said,gets up and leaves.

"when will he change?..."sahil said and shook his head.

sanskar comes out from night club and goes toward parking area.he sits beside wheel and starts the engine.

"you can help me to release my stress...your kiss have magic."

he turned off the engine,laid back on seat and closed his eyes.he opens his eyes after thinking something then gets straight.

"kavita is a strong girl...still she reached hospital when karan left her then what about her.....she is not even that much strong."sanskar thought worriedly.

"this is so annoying...."he muttered in frustrated tone and starts car again and drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED.......