1.

I won't say I was not afraid, because I was literally shaking. We showed our brave, playful side in front of the camera, but none of us could deny that we sometimes lost our cool. Anyhow, we were in the middle of nowhere ina forest which was cursed according to legends.

- What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby! - I started the introduction as always, with a big smile. - Welcome back to our channel! We are here in New- Mexico. Thank you for the suggestions for this place! - I turned around for a second to show the darkness. - I hope we will have an amazing night with full of evidence.

- We will try to get in - I spoke as we started our steps towards the entrance wich was blocked with a barrier. - Private property - I laughed as I turned the camera to my face to show, we will get in no matter what.

We always test our luck with these journeys, after all we obviously recorded the crimes we did with trespassing and break-ins. We never harm anyone or anything, we never damaged anything, but it is what it is. Dangerous, but fun and we loved it. 

- What should we know about this place? - I asked, turned the camera towards my best friend, Sam.

- This place is amazing - He started, looking at the camera than back to the ground, because it was so uneven we could easily fall. - Legends says that in this forest not one but three murders was happening in the late 60s. According to the people in the nearby villages, three young girls were kidnapped from their homes and were brought here. They were raped, tortured and then killed by a local gang. A lot of people reported hearing screaming and running, coming from the woods at night - He finished.

- Spooky - I smiled to the camera and guided it back to the track we walked on.

- Yeah - Smiled Sam. - And we are going to spend four hours here!

- Why we do this to ourselves? - I whispered to the camera again, smiling, but I was nervous. - But, we brought Ouija board to speak to the spirits, maybe we will be able to get some response.

We used the board before with very little success. We discussed every time that Sam knew the information about the places we went to, we discussed all the questions we want to ask and he will move the plaqette on the board. I know it is not nice to fuck with viewers or fake the evidence, but we were just teenage boys back than, we just wanted to earn money with doing what we love, we did not think much. However we were afraid we could mess with the after-life, we never actually thought what might could happen.
And that night, it happened.
Something changed. We should have just leave. We should not fake anything. It could never be changed. 
Something came with us. With me.