8.

- Okay - I sighed and I closed the camera tripod.

- What are you doing? - Sam asked, sitting in the middle of my room.

- Im putting it away - I answered and turned the camera towards the wall, turned off so I can show I have no intentions filming secretly.

- Dude, this could be a real evidence - He pointed to the Ouija a little angry.

- Melody doesn't like to be filmed - I said seriously and I sat back down to the other side of the board. - So I won't.

- Since when do you care more about an invincible thing than your living? - He laughed, not believe in what I just said.

- Since it's in my room, Sam - I pointed to myself. - If I make her angry, I am the target. And believe me, I don't want to be targeted by an angry ghost.

- Okay, but it could be on your favor somehow, no? - He shrugged and he fixed his jeans to be able to sit comfortable. - If you set the camera up secretly?

- Sam, if you don't see her, she is here - I laughed. - Now too. And she hears every single word of yours. So I don't want to fuck with myself, thank you!

- Whatever - He sighed. - Let's start?

- Yep - I nodded.

We put our fingers on the little wooden plaquette and we looked at each other.

- Promise me you won't move it! - Sam yelled at me.

- It won't be me - I smiled. - Three circles.

He nodded than we started our session with the Ouija. 

- Ouija, we are here - I said and looked into Sam's eyes. - Melody - I said the name of the ghost I was interested in the most to speak to.  - Are you here with us?

My heart was racing and I felt it in my throat. I saw Sam was focusing on the board, paying attention to every little movement. His moth was slightly opened, because he was just as nervous as I was. He doesn't like to use the board, I knew it. However in our videos we played with it a lot, we always had some sort of fear towards it. 
The triangle started to slide, like someone was pulling it on a string, slowly, in towed moved towards the corner of the board, revealing the answer 'yes'.

- No - Sam smiled nervous. - No, no, no - He nodded his head. - It's you, isn't it?

- No - I smiled.

- This is so fucked up - He murmurred. - So fucking fucked.

- It wasn't me - I reassured.

- Then show me something, Melody - Sam spoke. - To make me beleieve you are really here! - He turned his head around, took a good look around in my room that was seemingly empty.

- Do you really want it? - I asked.

- If I don't see, I won't believe.

- You saw that water bottle fell off - I reminded him.

- That could be a coincidence - He looked at me.

- How could it be when it was in the middle of my table? - I laughed

Sam opened his mouth but he closed it when he didn't know what to say. He jumped a little and swung his fingers off of the Ouija and he turned around. He put his hand on his neck and he run his fingers along his nape. He looked back at me and his face was shocked, his eyes were the size of a coin and his lips were trembling.

- Did you see it? - He asked with a shaky voice.

- What? - I asked and looked up from his face if I can see anything.

- Something touched me - He turned around again then turned to face me.

- Melody - I smiled. - You asked for a sign to prove herself.

He swallowed hard and put his fingers back onto the plaquette. He licked his lips that were dry. 

- Did you touch me, Melody? - He asked.

We didn't have to wait too long before the board answered 'yes' to us.

- Fuck, it's really exists - Sam sighed and was shaking a little.

- I told you I'm not making it up - I exhaled loudly.

- I thought it was a new prank or some sort of bullshit for a new video - He explained. - Did you already speak to her?

- Yes - I nodded. - Not much, I just know her name is Melody, she is 22 and she lived in that small town we were exploring. I mean next to the forest we were in - I listed the facts I knew. - And she was one of the girls that were - I stopped and my eyes shifted toward the corners of my room, didn't know if the girl is there with us or if it's still upsetting to her. - That were passed away in horrific conditions - I finished my sentence. - And I sort of know how she looks like. But that's all.

- We will talk to her more - Sam smiled. - This is so creepy, but interesting.