10.

I inhaled deeply as my hands slided through the Ouija board. I was alone, I didn't want to tell Sam yet that I wanted to talk to Melody. I wanted to figure out myself why is she here and just after let Sam come and join me. I didn't know if I would getthe same answers if I was alone and with Sam. I slowly exhaled and tried my best to talk really quietly so Sam wouldn't hear a thingif he maybe walk in the corridor.

- Ouija, I am here - I whispered the sentence. - Melody, are you here with me?

I waited for a bit, meanwhile my heart was racing like crazy and I heard it bumping in my ears. I wasn't even sure if Sam would break the door onto me I would be able to notice because of the loud heart pumps. The little plaquette started to slide really slowly and I tried to remain calm. Before I always acted like I was startled or nervous, because we always faked these. But now I was a hundred percent sure it was not me who moved it.

- Yes - I read the anwer. - Good. Can you show yourself?

The Ouija board started to reveal the answer by moving along the letters. I read the letters after letters and I tried to keep them in mind where the wooden triangle stopped for a second. 

- Why - I read the answer.

 I shrugged and I looked at the board withoout moving my eyes. I licked my lips and I smiled a little. 

- Because I think you are beautiful - I said quietly. - You revealed yourself before.

A second went by, then two... I started to panic, because I didn't know if I said something wrong. Maybe I made her angry. Maybe she doesn't like it, to be called beautiful, maybe someone called her like that before she was kidnapped and taken to the woods. However I really thought she was pretty, based on the small amount of time she let me see her. A bit smaller than me, with small waist and nice figure. With long, dark hair, mesmerizing and dark eyes.
The Board shook a little that drove me back to reality from my thoughts. First I thought it would directly go to the answer 'no', but when it went towards the letters, I was paying attention.

- Camera - I murmurred the word. - There is no camera - I answered.

I pointed towards the corner of my room, where my camera was but turned off.

- It is turned off - I said, believe in that she could see it, however I cannot see her.

I snapped my head back to the board when it started to move again. I swallowed hard and I still tried to process the things that were happening. It was not so common that sitting in my room I can talk to a ghost, moreover really calmed and taken together. I had no idea why I didn't ran to another room and lit all my belongings on fire.

- Else? - I read the letters out loud than I remembered I shouldn't be so loud. - You mean is there someone else? Here? 

The triangle slipped to the 'yes' word on the board. I shook my head.

- No - I whispered. - It's only me. No camera, no other person.

The plaquette didn't move and it made me worried a bit, but after a while I took my fingers off of it. I stared at it for a while but nothing happened. It didn't move, nothing was pushed down or destroyed in my room. It was complete silenece I was sitting in. I leaned back and leaned on my arms behind me. I had to be more patient. It was a huge positive feedback that she talked to me and didn't kill me in my sleep. At least I brought back home a ghost like this and not a serial killer or something like that.

I was frightened when the board moved a little on the ground by itself. My mouth opened and I started to breath through it. The silence was deafening. I pushed myself back from the leaning position, not like I could prevent any kind of attack against a ghost, but I felt more safe.
I blinked several times when something started to make a form in front of me. I slid back a little on my carpet, but I was leaning forward in excitement. Slowly the mess started to create a form as the girl slowly appeared. My blood preassure was in the skies and my heart was racing like I was just finished a whole marathon. She was sitting also, just like me. Her head was down what was a little creepy, because her hair fell down into her face. Her whole body  was perfectly visible, however I could still see the messy mist and see through her. I swallowed hard but I barely had any saliva left, my mouth was so dry. 
I took good looks on her. Her legs that were curled up under her, her arms that were in her lap. She slowly raised up her head and I felt like I started to see black spots from the blood pressure in my head. I was terrified but I wanted to see more. I wanted to jump up and ran but I didn't want to move. I didn't want to see her but I was so mesmerized I couldn't get my eyes off of her.
Her face was pale, I could see that even if she was kind of see-through. She was messy but clear. When she looked at me, her eyes were not completely black, but creepily deep. Her mouth opened and she looked at me, letting me take every single inch of her into my mind. I shook my head slowly and I licked my lips but I felt like my tongue sticked to my lips it was so dry.

- Hi, Colby - Her voice sounded faint, silent, like it was coming from another universe, from far away, like it was under water, but totally sounded like it was coming right beside my ear.

It sent chills down on my spine and I just smiled.

- Hi, Melody.