3.

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt like someone knocked me in the head. I grimaced and run my fingers through my hair. I started to work on the video but it seemed I passed out tired in the chair. I streched my arms and I moaned when my back cracked a little from the strange position I was in. I blinked a few times to make my eyes get used to the dark. As I told myself, I fell asleep but woke up during the night after a few hours of nap. I felt relaxed and finally energetic enough. 
I jumped on my seat as I saw a figure in my room, standing by the door. Iturned to reach for my phone and turn on the flaslight, because that was the safest and fastest solution. I turned the light around to take a look at every corner. I panted hard, my eyes were wide open and I felt like my chest is bumping so hard I barely can breathe. My heart race was over the normal and I suddenly felt sweat forming on my body. 

- Okay, very funny - I started smiling, however I was still shaking. - Where is the camera?

I rubbed my neck and I stood up from the chair. I moaned as I changed my position. I genuinely thought Sam was trying to prank me for a new video. Maybe he got home earlier than he told me he should or he never left just wanted to make me believe he will not be at home. 
I stopped at the end of my bed and I swallowed hard again. The Ouija board was on my bed, opened and waiting to play. I glanced around one more time with the flashlight of my phone than I decided I need to turn the lights on before I go crazy. I clicked the switch and I had to close my eyes for a second because of the sudden light. I walked back to the bed and I sighed again while picking up the board. Very funny. I knew Sam told me he didn't moved the plaquette on the board the other night, maybe he was trying to make me feel uneasy and this is his prank to fool me. I shook my head and smiled and put the Ouija back, under my bed.

- Where are you? - I asked and I continued to search for the hidden camera in my room.

- Here - A faint voice came from behind me.

It was like I didn't even hear it but it was in my ears and brain, tickling my eardrums. I tried to fight my scared face and force a smile, because if it is a prank, I won't make Sam succeed putting my shitted face on the channel. 

- Okay, very funny - I sighed.

I started to walk towards the door to go to the kitchen to drink something. My mouth was dry from the hot night and the happenings before. I needed to grab a big bottle of water to clear my head. I stopped and watched the door with wide eyes. I saw something in the mirror next to the door, only in the corner of my eyes. I squeezed my lips together and I forced myself to watch around or look into the mirror.

- Oh, shit! -I jumped as I saw something in the mirror.

Or someone. I don't really know, my mind must be playing tricks still. Maybe it is because the forest, the video I was working on, this prank... 
The thing I saw.. the girl.. She looked like... she had thin waist but wider hips. Thin, long legs and nice shape. She seemed to have long, brown hair and youngish face.
I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. 

- At least you found some nice girls to prank me - I murmured to myself when I saw only my reflection.

I stepped out of the room and headed downstairs. I had to admit, this was a very good prank. However I figured it out it was a scam, this inexplicable feeling was there all along. Like some electronic shit was near me, the hair on my arms stood up all the way. Like there was someone watching me. Maybe the hidden camera did. I don't know. 
Whatever, I have to praise Sam for this, it was really good.