Part 1: Wierdos

Ya umar I snickered as I saw his message popup on my phone,why was he bugging me at this time of the night I wondered.I rolled over to continue reading my novel as I ignored the message. "Ding Ding" my phone went off again falling on deaf ears as I was heavily engrossed in my book.

My ringtone "Diamonds" broke the serenity and my concentration,with a heavy hiss I reached for my phone annoyingly.Umar again I sighed as I picked up.

Oga sup I said a s put the phone on speaker,did I do something wrong he inquired,why are you asking i replied.Madam today is not a complete day,have you realized we haven't spoken at all?ohh i said as realization hit me.Oga..... .....don't oga me he fired back,I missed you he said as he let out a breath of air.you're such a baby no wonder you're the last born I laughed out. 'Kin raina ni' Afiya I need to set you straight . Su ya Umar manya I chuckled back.

Umar cleared his throat asking,why are you ignoring me madam? G,I'm not ignoring you believe me. I just started a new book.....ohhh he let out a sigh.Now I have to take a backseat,you and your books ehh he chuckled.So tell me about it,what's this one like?And I started rambling nonstop enthusiastically.After a while I realized I gave the poor man an earful and was like G sorry I'm boring you,I got carried away.I wasn't complaining babes he drawled.G how was work?same old same old madam nothing new as usual.G talk to me I'm bored I whined, Ya Allah.....this girl there's nothing to talk about and you should quit calling me G it's ya Umar for you.se dai baba Umar I laughed out.

After our laughter died down G was like talking of names,you should start calling me Baby........I laughed heartily asking and why should I do that? Because i want to be that to you in every Meaning of the word.There was an awkward pause and i asked,care to elaborate more? Which he quickly denied and said he had an errand to run and would get back to me later.After ending the call I wondered who runs errands at 2am.....