Part 4

Umar' pov

Being rejected really hurt,how could Afiya be this oblivious? I asked myself for the hundredth time or maybe she's just playing dumb?May be it might be for the best the voice in my head said but I love her I retorted I love her so much i said letting out a sigh as I got outta my bed to pray the nawafil since sleep was eluding me.

As I was reciting my morning Adhkar my phone notified me of a new message,I reached for it and it was my baby's message reading " Hey baby why aren't you answering your phone" my heart jumped at the sight of baby,has she agreed?why is she not straight forward? Why the mixed signals?I thought. I was trying to act all cool so I replied with "hey Madam I'm a bit preoccupied l,who's baby?" The real reason I was ignoring her was because I didn't know what to say to her after her cold ass rejection. Sprawled out on my bed, i thought of how I had to go to work in a few hours when where I really I wanted to be was with my Madam exchanging sweet nothings,if only wishes were horses I muttered.

Finally summoning the little energy left after a bashed ego,I got ready for work.Today I opted to were my camouflage instead of my normal officers regalia.Looking at the mirror I wondered who would believe that such a little girl had me wrapped around her fingers without her even realizing.Gaskia soyyaya bata yi ba I hissed.

Stepping out of my quarters I headed into the main house to greet my parents.I met them eating breakfast so we exchanged pleasantries before I was asked to come help myself which I declined because I wasn't hungry.Kana azumi ne? Officer asked Baba.A'a baba I'm not really hungry be kawai I replied.You don't look like you're normal self is everything alright kuwa? Mama asked yes mama it is kawai dai garin ne I replied with a fake smile,kokuma,ko kuma madam ba mama giggled and baba joined in too.I ignored them and made a cup of tea before bidding them farewell and they responded with their heartwarming duas.

The soothing Qur'an recitation by sudais and the cup of chamomile tea really helped calmed my nerves.I was in a better mood as I parked my car,now the next task was getting this past Amir.

Hey hey hey
I hope y'all enjoyed this bit.
May Allah's Rahama be with us all Ameen.

Don't forget to like/comment/share
Thank you 💗