Chapter 2- Torn

4 days later.

Harry:

Niall still hadn't talked to me. Or even looked at me for that matter. I was so beyond stressed out I could pull my hair right out of my head. I just wanted to scream at him. Finally I decided that I had had enough. I climbed over the back of the sofa and made my way down towards Niall's room.

"Harry!" Liam called after me.

"Leave it Liam! I can't take it anymore." I shouted over my shoulder as I reached Niall's door.

I pounded hard on the wooden surface.

"Niall! Let me in, we need to talk." I said.

The door opened and a small pair of blue eyes met mine.

"Okay." He mumbled quietly and pulled the door open all the way. I let out a sigh of relief and followed him in shutting the door behind me. I could see the fear in his eyes, like he thought I was going to hurt him.

"Niall, it's me, Harry. Stop acting like I'm some freak. You haven't talked to me for almost a week and you avoid looking at me just because I made a mistake. I promise it won't happen again." I said breathlessly trying to force back the forming tears.

Niall looked up at me wide eyed and nodded.

"It's not that you-- kissed me." He said shakily sitting down on his light blue clad bed.

"Then what is it?" I asked sitting down beside him at a friendly distance.

"It's that you did it in front of everyone, yeah I was surprised but it wouldn't be nearly as bad if it had been just us." He said. He looked as if he wanted to say more as his mouth opened but nothing came out.

"Niall, I wasn't planning on kissing you, you turned your head." I said.

He was silent.

I sighed loudly and rubbed my face.

"You know what? It doesn't matter...Just never mind!" I said starting to stand up as I could see this was going no where. Suddenly Niall's hand shot up and he pulled me back down.

"I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry Harry. I shouldn't have shut you out. It was stupid." He said.

I smiled weakly at him.

"I really don't see why it's such a big deal, you've kissed Liam before on camera, and I've kissed Lou. Everyone already thinks we're gay, what's one little picture going to do?" I asked.

"Erm....You're right." He said awkwardly.

"Are we good now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good, because I've missed you." I said taking his hand in mine without even thinking about it. I saw him flinch but he eventually settled into it and calmed down.

"So what should we do?" He asked.

"I don't know, we have a meeting with management...." I looked down at my watch. "5 minutes ago." I said. 

Niall chuckled and let go of my hand. We made our way out of Niall's room and down the hall to the elevators.

"Only 1 more day in this awful hotel! Then we get an actual house!" Niall cheered excitedly as the doors closed and we started our descent to the lower floor with all of the conference rooms.