Chapter 30- Give Me Love

Niall:

"Baby, wake up." Harry whispered into my ear, tickling my skin with his hair.

I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Morning Haz." I said stretching my arms above my head. All of the memories came washing back into my mind. Last night was perfect.

"We better get dressed, we only have an hour." Harry said.
I nodded and pushed the blankets off of my body. I saw Harry's eyes flicker over to me as he pulled on his trousers. I smiled innocently to myself and pulled on my clothes.

Harry gathered up the candles and blankets and put it all in the basket.

"Should we warn Simon?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I don't really know." he said.

I grabbed his hand and we made our way out of the cave and up to our cars.

"Let's stop back at the house and drop off my car." I said.

"Okay." he agreed and hoped into his car.

I followed him back to the house and he hopped in my car as soon as he parked his.

I smiled over at him as I backed out of the drive way.

"Hey Haz?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"I'm really glad you were my first." I said shyly.

"What? You weren't joking?!" he asked referring to the time I had told him I was a virgin.

"Nope." I said awkwardly popping the 'p'.

"Wow, you were damn good for the first time." he said smiling.

I blushed and bit my lip.

"This is going to be crazy." Harry said.g

"Yeah." I said swallowing hard. I was incredibly nervous. But at least I had Harry back.

I pulled into the studio parking lot and Haz and I quickly made our way inside. The lads were crazy when they saw us they wanted to know every detail about what had happened. Liam kept bugging Harry about some promise he had made to tell him. And then Louis pointed out the love bites on Harry's neck. He blushed deeply and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Harry! You dirty boy!" Louis exclaimed. Harry turned an even deeper shade of red and pulled his red hoodie up to hide it. I smiled proudly thinking about how nice Harry had looked, smiling up at me last night.

"So, you did do it then?" Zayn asked.

Harry looked at me nervously and I nodded my head.

 They cheered loudly and pulled us into tight hugs.

"Best make  up sex you've ever had eh?" Louis said chuckling.

Harry looked like he was going to explode from embarrassment. I made my way over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him tightly.

"Don't be so embarrassed you were perfect." I whispered. And with that he blushed even more. "You are so cute." I added pulling away.

I pecked his nose softly.

"Boys, hair and makeup!" A lady in a bright red suit said.

We made our way down the hall to wardrobe and changed into the clothes that were laid out for us. Thankfully Harry had been more careful with his kisses than I was so I didn't have to worry about covering it up. 

Harry had managed to find a scarf that matched his blazer. 

"Ready babe?" I asked taking his hand.

He nodded and swallowed hard.

"It'll be okay." I promised even though I was equally nervous if not more.

Louis squeezed my shoulder lovingly, I guess he had forgiven me. 

"Alright boys, places please." Someone called over the intercom.

We all positioned ourselves on the couch, luckily there was no live audience this time. It would definitely make things easier.

The interview started and we were about half-way through when Harry nudged my side as a sign that we needed to just get it over with.

"So, um Harry and I have a sort of announcement." I said.