Chapter 4- Closer

4 Months Later

Harry:

"Have you guys seen Niall?" I asked the lads as I walked into the room.

"He's out with Alison."  Louis said not taking his eyes off the telly.

"Oh." I said slightly disappointed. Niall and I were supposed to go to Nando's tonight, like we did every Friday night. I guess missing it one night couldn't hurt. I settled down beside Lou on the couch and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Alright." I said. Louis and Niall were still the only ones that knew about my sexuality. In those few months that had passed. The whole 'Narry' thing blew over, I never did tell Niall how I really felt and he started dating Alison. But it's better this way, Niall's happy and now we are closer than ever and I was okay with that.

"You really should tell him." He whispered.

"No, I can't Lou, I've told you." I said.

"But-"

"No, Lou." I said.

"Fine, suit yourself." He said.

Remember how I had thought that Niall might have feelings for me? Well I was wrong. Yes that kinda hurt....a lot. But whatever.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

-Where are you? I'm waiting. ;) -Nialler xx

I showed the text to Louis and he poked me in the side.

"Get your ass moving!" He shouted. 

"Okay, geez!" I said pushing myself up off the couch.

"Where are you going Haz?" Liam asked looking up at me.

"Nando's with Niall." I said.

"Oh, have fun then." He said.

"Will do." I said starting out the door.

"Not too much fun!" Zayn shouted over his shoulder.

"Never without you, Zayn!" I said back.

"That's how it should be." He said just as I shut the door. I chuckled to myself as I climbed into my car and quickly texted Niall back.

- On my way, Sorry.xx

I started the car and backed out smiling to myself. Tonight it would be just me and Niall, kinda like a date. Only I was the only one who would want it that way.

I pulled into the Nando's parking lot and pulled my hood over my head to avoid being noticed. I rushed in and found Niall sitting in the back corner looking down at his phone and drinking pop through a straw. God I wish I could be that straw. Did I really just think that? 

"Hey Haz," He said when he saw me.

"Hey Nialler." I said sliding into the chair beside him.

"Did you forget or something?" He asked.

"No, I figured you were with Alison." I said.

"Alison over you Haz? Never." He said smirking at me. I don't know why, but those words made my heart skip a beat.

"Well, it won't happen again." I said.

"Apology accepted." He said chuckling. "I ordered for you by the way." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a bit.

"How was your date with Alison?" I asked.