Chapter 10- Take My Hand

Harry:

We were all sitting around the telly watching some show that I didn't even know the name of when Liam's phone went off.

"It's Simon." He said. "Hello?"

Liam put it on speaker and held the phone out in front of us.

"Hey Boys, hows it going?" He asked.

"Good, we love it here." Louis said.

"Great, is everyone getting along?" He asked as if he knew something. My eyes flashed up and met Niall's.

"Yeah, we're all good." I said looking right at Niall. He nodded at me as if to say 'me too'.

"Okay, well have a good 3 more days, we'll talk about the new album when you get back." He said.

"See you Si." Liam said and hung up. I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"I'm going out." I said and made my way out the door. I heard footsteps behind me but refused to turn around because I knew who it was.

"Harry." He said in his thick Irish accent as he shut the door to the back patio.

"What?" I asked as I sat down on one of the chairs. He sat down on one across from me and looked up at me.

"We're good right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said softly.

"I miss you Haz." He said reaching out and taking my hand. I pulled back almost immediately as the sparks shot through my hand.

"Sorry." He said blushing.

"It's okay." I muttered.

"So, I'm going back out with Alison when we get back. I figured I should tell you." He said.

My heart shattered even a little more at the words.

"Really? That's fun. I'm going out with Caroline." I lied.

"Oh." He said his eyes losing their sparkle.

"Why are we even talking? This is so awkward." I said standing up. "I just want to go home." I grumbled as I made my way back inside.

5 days later:

"We'll lads I'm going out." Niall said waving at us. I didn't even bother to look up at him. I couldn't take it any more. A tear slipped over my cheek and I wiped it away before the other lads could see.

Without telling anyone where I was going I snuck out the back door and hopped in my car. Driving straight to the only place I could think of going. Caroline's. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" She asked. She stood with her long blonde hair up in a high pony tail and a short silk robe wrapped around her body.

"I need someone to talk to." I said.

 She nodded and opened the door smiling at me.

"Whats wrong baby?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

I didn't say anything I just crashed my lips to hers.

Niall:

"I had fun tonight Niall." She said smiling and cupping my cheek with her hand.

"Me too." I said. She pulled me into a kiss as moved her lips over mine. I smiled against her mouth and kissed her back but it felt...weird.  It felt wrong, she felt nothing like Harry. But why was I thinking this?

"You okay?" She asked pulling back.

I swallowed hard and nodded.

"No you're not, you love him don't you?"She asked.