Chapter 1: We've Switched Bodies

One Particilar Morning at U.A Academy our students were suppose to do trainning in groups but they got intterupted by a mysterious villain they have never seen before.

His name was Joseph Shonto and he knocked out almost every student in the class. The girls and boys were all separated in groups and in the ground defeated thanks to the villains gass that made them all pass out.

Exept for Midoriya and Bakugou who were hidding behind a building and having both their mouths shut with their hands.

Deku P.O.V
This is bad.. Nobody is answering, im guessing its only me and kacchan. What do we do..

I remembered how sero lifted me and bakugou out of the way with his tape and as i looked down i saw tape around me, i took it off and took kacchan's hand off me as i placed the tape on my mouth and placed another one on his mouth.

"Now lets fight him!" "Dont tell me what to do nerd.." "Kacchan its only me and you.. Nobody is answering us" "tch fine" we get out of the building and looked around.

"Well well well. What do we have here? ~" the villain said with a grin and looked at us.

me and kacchan prepared ourselfs to fight him. "Were not scared of you!" "Speak for yourself nerd! Im gonna blast this motherfucker!" As kacchan said that, explosions came out of his hands and he started running towards the villain, i did the same.

"Aha.. Wrong Move young ones.. Prehaps. You need a little lesson to learn"

"Lesson?.." We both said as the villain hit us with his quirk and everything went blank.

Time Skip.

At the Hospital
I opened my eyes and looked around. "Uhhm..." My voice was deep which was very strange. Someone knocked on the door and opened it. It was kirishima. "Deku! You're awake...." He said nervously as he walked in with everyone else. They were all bandaged and their injuries were fixed which was good.

"Hey kiri.. Why is my voice so deep?.. and where is kacchan?"

Kirishima gulped. "Well you see uh.." Mina placed her hand on kiri's shoulder. "Let me talk." He nodded and backed away as mina was holding a mirror. "Listen deku.. This might scare you abit.. But you're.. In bakugou's body" she showed the mirrow whiched showed me not me but me in kacchan's body.

"WHAT?!" I screamed in a deep voice and tried to calm down. As i heard another scream which was from another room. He runned here.

"DEKU ARE YOU O-..... K?"

i looked at kacchan which was me shockingly. Apperently he didint know as well untill he saw me.

Mina looked at both of us. "we re searched about this villain and it seems that his quirks are two.. To copy other people's quirks and to... Switch two people's bodies. he basically switched you two"

"He.. Switched our bodies.." I looked down and tried to calm down as Kacchan was on his knees while screaming.

End of Chapter 1!
Yeah yeah i know that the start is some bullshit but i hope this wasnt such a bad chapter!