Chapter 7: Understanding Each Other

No one P.O.V

A week has already passed since Izuku and Bakugou have been switched bodies.

It wasnt that hard since both of them were going to school and home together, they also helped each other with the food, laundry and homework.

Monday.

Mr aizawa wanted everyone in the classroom as fast as possible thats why Izuku and Bakugou had to wake up early,brush their teeth,get dressed and go there.

Everyone were already there, feeling nervous not knowing whats going on.

Mr aizawa walked in and looked at everyone. "Today you all will go patrolling with your intership teachers so hurry up and get dressed"

Deku P.O.V

But does gran torino even know that im in the wrong body ughh..

My toughts were snapped from an old guy's voice. "Oi izuku." I looked down. "g-gran torino.." "Dont worry. Ik everything so you dont have to use the quirk, okay?" I nodded. "Now go and get changed" i nodded my head again and went into the boys changing room.

Katsuki P.O.V

I was already changing into deku's costume. I cant believe that this is so tight.. Just one more week and I'll be back into my body again.

I looked over at deku that was putting my costume on. He looks kinda hot..

Wtf?! Snap out of it katsuki !

I shook my head. At least i can wish him a good luck.

I finished putting the costume on and saw deku fully dressed into my costume as he is then walking out. I walked next to him. "Good Luck nerd.."

Deku then blushed and gulpt. "t-thanks.." was all he said, i smiled and walked to best jeanest.

Time Skip.

Deku P.O.V

It has been an hour since me and Gran Torino were walking and watching for any trouble.

Everything was good untill i heard a scream of a woman and rushed to that direction. Gran Torino informed the others but i knew it would be too late so i ran as fast as i could.

Once i got there, what i saw was extremely dangerous even for a student like me. But i had no fear, i had to save the woman.

The End of this Chapter!