Chapter 10: The Patrol

Dekus POV

It's been 4 days since me and kacchan have switched bodies but we slowly began to understand and help each other in tough situations

For example yesterday kacchan helped me and washed my back when I was taking a shower and he also tug me into bed

But..

In the morning I woke up with strong arms around me. It felt warm and lovely. But tomorrow is the big day

The day where we will switch back to normal.

10:00 AM

Kacchan is talking to Mr Aizawa on the phone. It seems like we will be patrolling today?

I hope not..

Kacchan ended the call and sighed in annoyance. "Oi deku.. we will be patrolling today"

My eyes widen. Aw man why today..
I sighed I guess It cant be helped. "Well let's get into our costumes and go!"

None POV.

They both went into their separated rooms and put on their costumes. Seems like today will be a big day.

Once they finished with the costumes, they both went out and started walking along the streets while looking for anyone in trouble. 

As they were walking, Deku looked up at bakugou and smiled. This is the first time that deku walks normally next to bakugou.

Bakugou looked down at deku. "What's up nerd?" As he said that Deku immediately looked away. "Ahh nothing!"

While patrolling deku and bakugou also helped some people on their way.

They both got 5 villains in jail for almost breaking a big building and saved over 20 people with their quirks.

7 PM

Bakugou's POV

Ugh what a day. Me and Deku have been chasing Villains all day.. mr aizawa didint say that we would patrol all day but I gotta admit.. patrolling with this nerd isn't half bad

We saved alot of people and helped a grandma with her cat that was on the tree.

I looked over at Deku and smiled. "Oi nerd, wanna grab something to eat?" Deku looked at me and smiled as he agreed. "Sure!" I grabbed dekus hand
And started walking to a nearby shop

Deku blushed softly and followed as we went inside the shop to buy some food.

7:40 PM

None POV

Bakugou and Deku were sitting on a stair as they were eating their food silently while enjoying each others company.

Some time pass by and Dekus eyes were slowly closing, without realizing deku fell asleep as his head laid on bakugous shoulder.

Bakugou noticed that and smiled as he then picked deku up in his arms and started to walk back home while holding deku close.

As bakugou was already close to his house, deku mumbled his name in his sleep "kacchan.." while smiling. Bakugou leaned in and kissed Deku on the forehead. "Sleep tight deku"

Said bakugou and he opened the front door, walking in the house and closing it behind him, he then went on the couch, laid down and placed deku on top of him as he wrapped his arms around deku and fell asleep alongside with him.

The End of this Chapter 💞