Chapter 3: Home & Memories

Deku P.O.V

As i was about to walk in i saw Bakugou's mother looking at me terrified and scared. I knew something was off but i had to say something to break the silence between us. "Mo-" as i was about to finish my sentence i was strongly hugged by kacchan's mother. "Im sorry this happened izuku.." Wait she knows but how?! My eyes widen and i hugged her back. "m-ms bakugou.. But how-" "Deku.." I heard my own voice. It must be kacchan so that means.. I turned and saw my mother crying as kacchan was looking away.

Things were getting bad by the way both of our mothers were worried about us but kacchan's mom had confidence and said. "Me and Inko heard what happened. Mr aizawa told us everything" as she said that my mom calmed down and continued the talked. "We made a decision. Deku you can stay with ms mitsuki and bakugou can stay with me, till you both switch back to normal you'll be in separated homes. We hope that its okay" i was pretty shocked but i nodded.

Time Skip.

It was already 8 PM. Tomorrow we have school. I ate dinner with kacchan's family and took a quick shower. I was already in front of kacchan's door to his room. Is this right?.. I opened the door and walked in, as i did. Memories started getting into my head.

Katsuki P.O.V

Deku's mom was kind enough to make me food. The time i was eating, she was trying to make me feel better and rubbed my back. i never knew that she could be this kind. She told me to go in deku's room to sleep there since im his childhood friend and its okay.

After i ate, i took a shower and stood in front of the door. "this nerd.." I opened the door and walked in as i looked around. All might posters everywhere. pfft shitty nerd.

I walked to the bed and laid down as i remember us as kids and how we both admired all might.

Third person P.O.V

Both Deku and Bakugou were laying in each others bed, remembering old times and the things they had and did together as friends.

"kacchan.."
"Deku.."

They both said each other's names and closed their eyes as they both fell asleep.

The end of chapter 3.
Next chapter will be here next Saturday!
Please tell me what you think of this chapter, i know im not the best at writing but i tried!