Chapter 11: Switching Back

9:30 AM

Dekus POV

I suddenly woke up and to my surprise, I was holding someone. Huh- wasnt I on patrol with kacchan? I looked around and then down to see I was holding kacchan

Kacchan was back in his body?! I was already confused but I blushed and smiled as I slowly stood up from the couch, placing kacchan back down and went to the bathroom as I looked into the mirror

"Oh my god?!" I said and in that moment kacchan was slowly opening his eyes "uhh.. what is going on?.."

Nunes POV

Bakugou looked at his hands and touched his hair. "Huh this is my hair?!" He then stood up as Deku went back to him "kacchan were back in our bodies!!" He said while smiling. "We are?.." Bakugou said and smiled "yes!!"

While both of them were being excited for getting back into their bodies the door was opening both deku and bakugou looked over

Just to see their mothers "izuku bakugou, we're back!" Said mitsuki as she walked in with her bags alongside with inko.

"Izuku bakugou, your teacher told us that you two should meet in front of the school today in 30 minutes" said inko while smiling at them.

Both bakugou and deku were confused but they immediately went to the bathroom as they brushed their teeth and took their bags as they ran to the school. 

Once they arrived, they were not expecting to see this.

All of the teachers and their classmates were there. They both stood there confused. "Um... w-what is going on?" Said deku. Everyone gasped and congratulated them. "Congrats on the patrol and Switching back!!" Their classmates went to hug them both.

11:09 AM

In front of the school is held a party in honor of bakugou and deku. Everyone are having fun.

But for some reason deku was inside of class 1a's room, sitting on a chair while smiling.

Bakugou was having a conversation with the bakusquad but he quickly noticed deku not being here. "Wheres deku?" Asked bakugou as they replied "he is in the class room" bakugou nodded and walked inside the school to the class room.

There he found deku sitting on a chair.
"Oi deku" Deku turned and looked at bakugou. "Yes kacchan?" "What are you doing here all alone?" Asked bakugou as deku replied with a smile "I'm just thinking of everything that happened"

Bakugou smiled and walked towards deku as he took dekus hands and deku stood up being confused. "Deku I'm sorry, for everything. I was a big douchebag but now I realized.. I love you deku" Bakugou said and he looked away.

Deku blushed and said excitingly. "I love you too kacchan!" He leaned in and bakugou noticed that as he leaned in as well and they both kissed each other on the lips as they wrapped their arms around each other.

The End ❤