Chapter 5: Different Quirks

Third person P.O.V
Midoriya and Katsuki both watched how their classmates went on and fought each other. Some won,others lost but it was all to show how strong you are.

Both Midoriya and Katsuki couldnt say anything to each other since they they we're pretty beat up in a bad situation with no escaping.

"Midoriya and Katsuki ! You're next"
Said mr Aizawa as everyone brought their attention to izuku and bakugou.

Izuku P.O.V

As i heard my name i snapped out of my thoughts and  gulpt deeply as i stood up on my tracks and began walking.

After 5 minutes of walking i stopped and turned my head to look at Kacchan who was very confused and seemed scared but prepared himself to fight. I tried to remember everything i wrote about kacchan's quirk on my notebook but it was kinda impossible since im not the owner of it.

I started running towards kacchan and let my hands out as explosions came out of my palms. Kacchan tried to use one for all but he was out of control since he doesn't know at what persent to use it.

I gulpt and threw an explosion as i couldn't see anything but dust. While i was looking around, Kacchan was already in the air, i looked up and saw him using one for all uncontrollably against me.

I quickly moved aside as he hit his hand down and the ground was shaking hard by the power of one for all.

"dont run you coward, we gotta fight!! For the exam!!" My eyes widen as i heard what kacchan said, he was running towards me and i nodded as explosions started coming out of my palms. We both ran into each other until everything turned blank.

Still Deku P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around as i seemed to be in the hospital. I turned my head and saw a sleeping kacchan next to my hospital bed.

I noticed that we we're both pretty beaten up and we had major injuries by the look of the many bandages on us.

"Midoriya" i heard the voice of mr aizawa and turned my head to look up at him. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have teamed you and bakugou to fight."

"Its okay mr aizawa.. What happened tho?.." "You both used ur different quirks in a maximum power and that caused you to have major injuries. So you both will stay here in the hospital for tonight. Tomorrow you can go home" i nodded. "Thanks..." "Thats all" mr aizawa then left the room and i sighed as i laid my head there.

"You did great kacchan.." I smiled and looked at him still sleeping peacefully.

The End of chapter 5.