Chapter 2

Suddenly I heard a well to familiar noise, far , far away and it got closer and closer every minute. IT WAS THE TARDIS. I could feel my heart skip a beat, suddenly I felt all hot and HAPPY. A feeling I hadn't felt in weeks. But no.. the doctor was dead. This couldn't be. It had to be an mistake? I had to be going crazy. That was it. I missed the doctor so much, that  I  started to have hallunications. 

The Doctors point of view

I landed my TARDIS a few blocks away from Daisys house... My hearts were racing, my pulse was rising, I hadnt been this nervous since the first day I asked her out and when I asked her to be mine. Now I looked like a complete stranger with my bow tie and my braces. I didnt realize that I was in front of Daisy's house. I took a deep breath, and stepped on to her front porch.. I knocked on the door.. one knock, two knocks, three knocks. Then I waited.... Suddenly there she was, standing there so beautiful, with sadness in her eyes. "Hey, can I help you?" she said with a hoarse voice, like she had just been crying. I took the courage to say: "Hello, Im John Smith, Im looking for a Ms Daisy Williams" She scanned me up and down and then said " Im Daisy Williams, what is it that you want?" I swallowed heavily, butterflies flying around in my stomach. "I heard you needed a Doctor" I said while grinning. Suddenly I felt a strong pain around my cheeks. She just slapped me. "Who the hell are you?! I know youre not who you say you are, and how the hell did you know about The Doctor?!" I saw tears starting to stream down her face. "Daisy, dont cry, im back!" I said, while holding onto my red cheecks. "Youre back? YOU?! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!" She shouted at me, I was so sad, my hearts broke... I couldnt tell her who I was, then she would be even more heart broken then she was right now... So I decided to do what I do best... Lie. "My name IS John Smith, Im a Time Lord, just as your Doctor. Im here to take you on a ride in my TARDIS"  She looked shocked.. "But....The Doctor said it wast anymore Time Lords, if youre lying, I will litterary kill you." She looked me deeply in the eyes. "Alright... Ms. Daisy. Come with me."

Daisys point of View

I couldnt belive what I had just heard... It was another Time Lord, but knowing what the Doctor had told me, I knew I couldnt trust this stranger. My mind was already set... I was going to check out this strangers "TARDIS", even if he was lying, maybe he could give me more information about the Time Lords and what happenes with them when they die. "Wait... I just have to grab my jacket and tell my parents that im going out." I said as I walked back inside. "Your parents are home? I never got to meet them" he said , quickly regretting the thing he just said. "Excuse me?" I looked at him with a suspicious look. "Erhm... Sorry, uhm, you just remind me of my ex-girlfriend, and I never got to meet her parents." I laughed "Well what a shitty girlfriend then... If I had boyfriend I would introdouce him to my parents right away. You never know,when its too late." I said, thinking about The Doctor. 

Suddenly I saw it... That same stupid old blue police box that the Doctor had taken me in. "Im sorry mr. Smith, but do all Time Lords have a blue police box from earth as their TARDIS?" I asked. He looked at me with sad eyes, hoping I would understand what he wanted. "Sir? Mr.Smith? Can you hear me?" I just stared at him, feeling that I already knew this man.  "Im sorry, I kinda got lost in your beautiful blue eyes." He said with no hesitation. "Im sorry? Are you flirting with me?" I looked him deeply in the eyes, moving closer and closer.. "You have... Green eyes" I said quietly.. "Yes... And you have blue eyes, big amazingly beautiful blue eyes..." The tension between us was almost unbearable.... I think I was falling in love agian, but I couldnt... I couldnt fall in love this fast after the love of my life died. He was leaning in for kiss, his beautiful green eyes were closed, expecting me to kiss back, I just took a deep breath and said "So... Are you gonna show me inside the TARDIS or... Are we just gonna stand here?" He looked dissapointed. "Im sorry, I just cant... Its only been a few weeks since my boyfriend died... I thought he would be the one." I said looking down at my feet.

The Doctors point of view

What was I thinking?! I was undercover, but still I did love her, and I couldnt not try kiss her... I missed her touch, I missed her soft lips on mine. "Snap out of it!" I shouted. She just looked at me like I was insane... "Uhm... Sorry, I was suppose to think that, not shout it out loud." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah... That was kinda weird." She laughed... She made me laugh too. Gosh how I missed her laugh. I opened the TARDIS letting her in, waiting for the amazed face that everybody makes. She didnt do it... I forgot that she had already been inside the TARDIS. "This looks, just like the Doctors TARDIS.. Are all the TARDISES the same?" I didnt know what to say, so I just nodded.  "So... Is John short for something? Johnny perhaps or do all Time Lords have a meaningful name? If  its like that, what does your name mean in Gallifreyan?" Daisy asked me. I was just in complete shock, she remembered that all the Time Lords picked their own name, as a promise... What in the world, could John Smith, be a promise to? "Its just John, all the good names were already picked when I was suppose to pick... I wanted to be called The Doctor, but some douche already stole it" I laughed over that fact, that I just called myself a douche. "Im sorry Mr. Smith, but The Doctor was no douche, he was a saviour of worlds, a gentleman, a guy who listened, and the love of my life... Nothing that you will ever be, if you keep calling people douches." She said. I couldnt belive that she thought of me as the love of her life. "Im sorry Daisy, and please do call me John." I said with a polite smile on my face. I saw the disgust in her eyes when she looked at me, knowing that I shouldn't have talked bad about myself. "Alright, John. Tell me something about time lords... If you want me to go away with you in your TARDIS which is very alike the Doctors... Tell me what happens with the Time Lords when they die." 

Soo... yeah... What will The Doctor tell Daisy now? 

Hope you guys like it, please leave a comment :) 

- Julie and Maria