Chapter 3

"Im sorry Daisy, and please do call me John." I said with a polite smile on my face. I saw the disgust in her eyes when she looked at me, knowing that I shouldn't have talked bad about myself. "Alright, John. Tell me something about time lords... If you want me to go away with you in your TARDIS which is very alike the Doctors... Tell me what happens with the Time Lords when they die." 

The Doctors point of view.

What could I possible tell Daisy without blowing my cover.. "Well,.. Daisy. The thing that happens with Time Lords when they die... They die, simply as that , andtheychangefaces" I said fast. She looked angry and said with a bitter tone: "Excuse me? Say that again please." I rubbed the back of my neck and took a grip of her hand. "Daisy... The thing that happens with time lords when they are about to die, is that they do something that is called regenerate... That means, that they change their entire body and their looks... Its a way cheat death." She pulled her hand back, looking confused. I tried to explain to her the thing that happens again and agian, but she wouldnt believe it. "Daisy, its true... Time Lords dont die, unless they are being injured or killed in the middle of a regeneration" I felt a sudden pain in my face... She had just slapped me again.  Suddenly the TARDIS started moving "John... What the hell is happening?!" Daisy shouted. I looked over to her with a paniced look on my face "I have no bloody idea... Lets find out, shall we? GERONIMO!" 

Daisy's point of view.

That idiotic childlike man just shouted geronimo, who the hell shouts geronimo when their spaceship is getting hijacked? The Tardis made a lot of noise, almost like she was screaming, knowing that she felt pain...I knew she was. The Doctor told me that.  The Doctor would do something in this situation, not just shout geronimo. I miss him, I miss him so much. Thoughts about the Doctor just ran through my head. I felt tears running down my face. "Daisy!" I suddenly heard the Doctor shouted... It must have been him... I heard his voice. There he was... My Doctor, in front of me again. "Doctor... I thought you were dead." I said with my eyes filled up with tears. "Daisy, my love... I am. You have to wake up, do this for me... WAKE UP!" John was screaming in my face, crying... I had never seen a man this sad for someone that he had just met. I was dying... I saw my body, I saw John screaming and crying... Trying to wake me up. The Doctor took my hand and said: " Take a good look at that man, he loves you with all his hearts... Do you know why? He already knows you, he has been in a relationship with you for over 2 years. But then he died. Do you know who Im talking about Daisy?" I looked up to the Doctor, not knowing what I could say... I was stunned. "Daisy, take a good look at me, and then look at him. Do you see the way he looks at you? Its the same way I look at you" He gently touched my cheeks, and kissed me... "Doctor, I love you!" I said.

"I love you too, so please, please wake up Daisy!" John shouted. I was conscious, I looked up at the man with the silly bow tie and braces. "I missed you..." I said before grabbing the back of his neck and dragging him into a passionate kiss. He rejected the kiss. "How?" He asked.  I looked at him with a sad look, thinking that since he had changed, he didnt love me anymore. "You told me" I said to him. I took a steps back. "Well.. Since I told, im going to tell you this... We are in the middle of one of the greates wars of all time. Get your butt off the floor and help me!" The Doctor said while giving me a stern look. "Excuse me... YOU didnt tell me, the other you told me. Now YOU have to tell me, why you didnt telll me in the first place, and dont tell me to get my butt off the floor, you stupid bow tie wearing alien! And second of all, I thought we had a moment, but clearly we didnt, because clearly you dont love me anymore... TAKE ME HOME!" I didnt move an inch, I just stared at him with a hateful look on my face. He walked up to me, sat down and said quietly: "I still love you, I couldnt tell you because I thought you wouldnt like the new me and that you would get your heart broken again. But as I said, we are in the middle of the greatest war off all times, I cant take you home. But... I will take you home, after I fight for your life and safety."  I did not know what to say, my mouth hung open. "And by the way, close you mouth, you can have it open later" He said while giving me a cheeky smile. 

The Doctor ran out the door, with me right behind him. When he told that we were in the middle of the greatest war of all times, I didnt think that he actually ment IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE! I didnt recognize the planet, but it kinda felt like home... I didnt know why. 

SO CHAPTER 3 GUYS! A lot of things happened... Hope you guys like it!