Chapter 4

The Doctor ran out the door, with me right behind him. When he told that we were in the middle of the greatest war of all times, I didnt think that he actually ment IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE! I didnt recognize the planet, but it kinda felt like home... I didnt know why. 

Daisys point of view. 

"Daisy... Come here." I heard the Doctor whisper. I looked around to see him standing beside a wall. I walked up to him, seeing him write something on the wall. "Why are you writing that?" I said with a confidential tone. He looked at me, taking a grip of my hand and kissing it lightly. "This is my home, this is Gallifrey. We are in the middle of the greatest war... The Time War. Later today is when I do it, when I destroy Gallifrey, and killl all of the Time Lords." I gently took a grip of his cheeks and stared him deeply in the eyes. "I love you no matter what you did or do. You are the love of my life." He stared at me with those beautful green eyes, they were twinkeling in the light of a huge fire, the moment could not be more perfect, than it was right now. But of course, we were in the middle of a war, and the romantic stuff had to wait. Oh all the things I wanted to do with him, all that I didnt had the chance to do before. 

"EXTERMINATE! THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN DETECTED!" We both jumped up and looked around us, we were surrounded by  the idiotic mechanical bins. "Daisy take my hand." The Doctor said.  I took a grab of his hand and closed my eyes, being ready to die... Suddenly I heard gunfires being shot and things were exploding... I didnt dare to open my eyes, until the doctor said: "Daisy, were safe, open your eyes" I slowly opened my eyes, suprised to see us yet surrounded but now by other people. "HANDS IN THE AIR" A tall dark man shouted while pointing a gun at us. The Doctor took a step back, giving him a fiery glare that made the tall dark man dropping his weapon to the ground, the others quickly following him.  "What is this all about?" I whispered quietly to the Doctor. He looked at me and gave me the Im-going-to-explain-it-later-look. The tall dark man suddenly saluted the Doctor... That made me giggle, knowing that I wasnt suppose to do it , i stopped in a rapid pace.  The Doctor took a hard grip around my hand and tried to dragg me away. Before he manage to do that I saw something shiny laying on the ground, beside a huge fire. I quikly grabbed the shiny and very hot object and put it in my pocket, before the Doctor noticed. "Ok... I can walk all by my self, because im a big girl, who can manage things herself" I said in a childish tone. He looked angry, so I quit being silly.

The Doctors point of view.

Why was she behaving like a child? I was suppose to make this a beautiful trip, but she acted so silly that she ruined it, and the soldiers didnt help at all. Thankfully the sergeant recognized me, but the saluting was a little bit too much.  I also saw Daisy pick up something from the ground, a shiny object, but I didnt bother to say something about it. Now Daisy was back in my TARDIS and everything was back to normal, at least it seem like it. I missed her so much, I missed her kiss, and her touch. I know I had changed, but thankfully she still saw me as the Doctor, not this silly man in a bow tie. But I dont think she likes the bow tie that much, but who cares? Bow ties are cool. Daisy was staring at me,  but I didnt  noticed until she was two inches from my face. "Doctor... I noticed the TARDIS is just as new as you... Would you like to give me a tour and show me to my bedroom Im getting tired." She said while she was biting her lips. Why was she doing that? I didnt know what to do, so I just showed her to her room. "Here... This is your bedroom, see you tomorrow." I said with a hoarse and nervous voice. "Cant you stay a little, I miss you so much." She said while looking super cute. I nervously nodded my head. Slowly she started to undress. I froze... I didnt know what to do, so I quickly covered my eyes. Maybe she forgot that I was sitting there. I discreetly opened my hands a little , looking at her amazing body. She was so sexy standing there in her white bra, wiggling her butt trying to take of her jeans off.  I couldnt control myself, suddenly I found myself behind her. I took a gently grip around her perfect stomach, while gently putting small kisses on her neck. I turned her around scanning her beautiful body. 

Daisys point of view.

What the hell happened to the Doctor? It was wonderful feeling his hands on my body, but this was the first time we had ever done this. I was teasing him by changing in front of him, but I didnt know it would turn to this, but I loved it. I looked him deeply in the eyes and started to kiss him passionatly. Our tongues automatically intertwined with each other, like they were intend to do that. He quickly moved his kisses down my neck making me moan. Was that sound actually coming from me? He stopped and looked me deeply in the eyes and said: "I love you". I kissed him, and starting unbottoning his shirt. Under the shirt it revealed a perfect body. He rapedly threw me on the bed, jumping on top of me. I quickly turned, making him lay on the bottom. "No, no honey... Tonight, im the boss." I said while giving him a cheeky smile. He gave me a quick smile, but that suddenly changed when I started to kiss his chest, going lower and lower , suddenly I heard him moan... It was a good sound. He quickly changed the position agian, making me lay on the bottom. I took of my bra, revealing my bare chest... I was getting shy, he had never seen this part of me before. He gave me a shy smile saying: "Youre beautiful... You have nothing to hide." and then he kissed me gently on the neck. The bed was rocking and squeaking all night long, until the early morning...

"You are amazing" I said quietly looking over to The Doctor. He was asleep, I looked at his chest moving slowly up and down, he was so beautifu laying there so peaceful... I loved seeing him like that. I suddenly remembered the shiny object I found on Gallifrey. I quietly but quickly moved out of the bed walking slowly towards my clothes who were scattered around the room. I finally found my jacket which was under the Doctors shirt. My fingers started itching, wanting to take a grab of the object I found. I took a look at it... It was a fob watch, a beautiful watch with a gallifreyan sign on it. It starting to burn in my hands and I thought I heard voices coming from the watch. I opened it, and then it all came back to me... I WAS A TIMELORD!

AAAND... THAT WAS CHAPTER 4! Sorry for getting a little dirty, but you can manage it, right? Tell me what you think and please leave a like!