Mr. Loki

Based off of many different Tumblr posts.

Saying Peter was bored was a bit of an understatement. He was sprawled on the sofa watching re-runs of FRIENDS whilst Tony did some paperwork that Pepper had finally persuaded him to do.

"Are you nearly done?" Peter asked his father for the umpteenth time, reaching his hand into his third bag of Doritos.

Tony laughed, "kid, I'm not going to be done for another week at this rate, why don't you go find something to do? Go socialise or whatever kids do these days."

"We could work on the suits?" Peter suggested hopefully.

"Not today Pete, maybe tomorrow," his father mumbled, not paying attention anymore.

As Peter was reaching for his next handful of crisps, the elevator door opened and a man wearing a black suit stepped in to the living area.

Tony looked up and glared at the figure, "Loki, what do you want?"

Loki shrugged, "I don't want anything, I'm just bored and thought you might want people to be killed."

"Why would I want people killed? Peter this man here, is a bad influence, stay away from him." Tony said, pointing a finger at Loki.

Peter simply ignored Tony's warning and jumped off the sofa, making his way over to Loki.

"Hi, I'm Peter!" He informed the god, offering his hand.

"Loki of Asgard," Loki replied, shaking the teens outstretched hand.

"Wait," Peter frowned, "didn't you used to be like a bad guy?"

Loki shrugged, "it varies from moment to moment.

Peter tilted his head to the side, "so like, on a scale of one to ten, ten being like the worst, evil imaginable, like... killing puppies, and one being I'll spit on your hotdog, where are you right now?"

The God thought for a moment, "maybe a three?" He said, although it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Cool, let me know if gets about a six," Peter decided, grinning.

"Loki, you're going to make my child want to kill everyone." Tony muttered from the table.

Loki looked highly offended, "not everyone, just, a select few that's all."

Tony rolled his eyes, "Okay, you and Peter can go hang out, but. No killing and no tattoos understood?"

Peter's eyes lit up, "a small tattoo?"

"No! Absolutely not!" Tony yelled at him.

Laughing, Peter grabbed Loki's arm and dragged him into the elevator, "bye dad!"

"Where are you taking me young one?" Loki asked Peter once the doors had shut.

"I'm going to show you New York!" Peter exclaimed as though it was obvious.

Loki frowned as they stepped out of the elevator, "and why would you want to do that? Why bother wasting time with me?"

Peter turned to him, slightly exasperated. "Because you're Mr Loki! You're like, amazing! You're magic is super cool, I don't get how people on Earth could hate you, you're not that bad of a person!"

Loki froze slightly as he felt a tear fall onto his cheek.

"Mr Loki? Why are you crying? Did I say something bad? Dad says I talk to much." Peter looked slightly alarmed, his hands fidgeting by his sides.