Mr. Fury

Requested by @Mr_Fuck_You_Too

"Has anyone seen Peter?" Tony Stark called into the living room, where the Avengers were lounging around.

"He said he had to go talk to someone," Natasha called back, cleaning her nails with a blade.

Tony frowned, " I swear to god if Wade is in this tower I'm going to throw him out of the window again."

"How about we don't do that?" Steve said as he flicked through the TV channels.

Tony rolled his eyes, "my building Capsicle, if I want to throw him out of the window, then I will."

Steve sighed, but before he could answer, the elevator doors opened and out stepped Peter, and none other than Nick Fury.

They were deep in conversation, conversing about what from the others could gather, Spider-Man.

"I'm just saying, if the Spider-Man outfit had some spare web cartridges on it somewhere, then there wouldn't be a risk of running out of webs!" Peter told the older man, his arms waving in his excitement.

Nick thought for a moment, "if that's what you want to do, then you do it Spidey." He suddenly glanced up, as though he has only just noticed the other Avengers staring at the duo in shock.

"Peter...?" Steve started, his voice thick with confusion, "why are you friends with the head of SHIELD?"

Pete grinned sheepishly, "it's uh, a long story?" He said, although it sounded more like a question than an answer.

Nick looked down and frowned at the teen, "they still don't know?"

"I haven't exactly had a chance to tell them yet," Peter replied, kicking the floor. This was a complete lie, he'd had plenty of opportunities but had decided to bail at the last second.

"I could tell them?" Nick offered, glancing around the room.

Peter's head shot up faster than Quicksilver, "you know, maybe we don't have to tell them, it's not really an important thing."

"Tell us what?" Bruce asked, looking over the tops of his horn-rimmed glasses.

Fury smirked and put his hand on Peters shoulder, "Peter here, has a secret, don't you Pete?"

Peter put his hand on his chest, looking severely offended, "I trusted you, you traitor."

Nick let out a low laugh and looked towards Tony. "Your son, Tony, is Spider-Man."

The Avengers all stared at Peter in shock before they burst into streams of profanity.

Part 2?