Iribus (Male)

Name: "Name's Hal Carter."

Alias: "I was called Project Hades but my hero allies call me Iribus."

Alignment: "I'm a hero Scenario to the core."

Class/Rank: Class: S, Rank 3

Affiliation: Team Carter, the Legion and the Powerful Five.

Age: "Been asleep for 25 years. Just woke up last week."

Gender: Male

Species: Android

Ethnicity: African-American

Sexuality: "Straight I guess."

Personality: Hal is struggling to fit in with human society. He can be tough but also friendly. He can learn some humor.

Occupation: "I work with my old man at his store with the rest of my sisters."

Relationship Status: "Relationship?" Single

Romantic Interests: "I'm not really interested with anyone."

Eva: Yet~

Iroha and Aly: *sighs* leave him alone...

Costume Looks:

Normal Looks:

Superpower: Flight, superstrength, enhanced durability, enhanced senses and heat vision

Weapon/Gadgets: "The white armor protects me for nuclear scenarios and the swords are high-frequency blades so I can take on foes similar to Wukong."

Weakness: John Carter: "I made sure that his only weakness is carternadium or a nuclear powered EMP."

Likes: Hal likes the company of other people.

Dislikes: Hal hates villains that are similar to Black Jack or Man in Black.

Backstory: Hal is the oldest son/creation of John Carter. He was once a project created to hunt down abnormals until the project was shut down by the Man in Black. After Iroha found Hal's pod in a locked room in John's shop; she freed him.

Relatives:
- John Carter/Mechanic=Father
- Iroha Carter=Sister
- Aly Carter=Sister
- Eva Carter=Sister
- Man Slime=Pet

Theme Song: Friction by Imagine Dragons

Hero Scenario: You were at HQ and saw Iroha, Aly and Eva with a man you don't recognize.

Villain Scenario: You were breaking into government property until you saw Iribus in your way.

Antihero Scenario: You saw Hal walking out of John's store from you binoculars or sniper scope.

Civilian Scenario: You went into John's shop and saw a man working there.