Abnus, Goddess of Fear (Female)

Name: "My name's Abnus~. You might know me as Achlys' and Aksia's sister, or perhaps you know me better as the goddess of fear.

Alias: "Just Abnus, darling~"

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Threat Level: Universal Threat

Affiliation:
- Worshipped by the Dark Circle.
- Abhor (her servant)

Age: "I've been alive before there was light."

Gender: Female.

Species: Dark Deity.

Ethnicity: None.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Personality: Abnus is well known to be vile and power hungry. She believes to truly become god is to rule all. She is a trickster and a seductress as well.

Occupation: Chaos Goddess

Relationship Status: None.

Romantic Interests: None.

Chaos Goddess Looks:

Casual Looks:

 Seductress Looks:

Seductress Looks:

Superpower: Black Hole creation, Shadow Manipulation, Shadow Magic, Dark Matter manipulation, Persuasion, Seduction, Shadow Spawn summoning, shadow parasite (can turn humans, dead or alive, into shadow spawns), Darkness mimicry and Umbrakinesis

Weapon/Gadgets: Darkness-related weapons.

Weakness: Holy Light and Light magic.

Likes: Causing havoc and creating more servants. She has a love/hate relationship with the dark and adores black ink spaghetti.

Dislikes: She despises Achlys for trapping her into Pandora's box. She doesn't hate Aksia, but is upset with her for taking Achlys' side. She sees Dread as a problem for him being free from Achlys' control. She also hates light.

Backstory: Born along side Achlys and Aksia, they were disowned by the gods. Abnus and her sisters managed to rise to power, but she wanted more power instead of being equal with her sisters. After battling Achlys, her sister managed to trap her into Pandora's box for eternity. Billions of years later, a young man named Adrien Batista found the box and opened, when he saw Abnus come out of it, he quickly closed the box before letting out its other curses. Abnus thanked Adrien by turning him into her servant as a shadow spawn, giving him the name: Abhor.

Relatives:
- Achlys=Older Sister
- Aksia/Jasmine Romario=Youngest Sister (PillarManKars )
- Dread/Nathaniel De Leon=Brother-in-law
- Blanque Romario De Leon=Niece

Theme Song: Paint it black by Rolling Stones

Main Hero Scenario: You were alerted about Achlys' return and rushed to the underground chamber where her crystal prison was. You arrive to see Achlys butting heads with a blue-skinned woman.

Custom Scenario: (Insert Scenario Here)