Mister Cruel (Male)

Name: [NO DATA]

Alias: MISTER CRUEL

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Threat Level: Local Threat Level

Affiliation: None

Age: [NO DATA]

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Ethnicity: Possibly American

Sexuality: [NO DATA]

Personality: Not much is known about him. From what we've been told by Anna, Mister Cruel is, and I quote' "a sick, malevolent bastard who gets pleasure from the suffering of his victim, if that victim is connected to the Dark Hood."

Occupation: [NO DATA]

Relationship Status: [NO DATA]

Romantic Interests: [NO DATA]

Looks:

Superpowers: [NO DATA]

Weapon/Gadgets: [NO DATA]

Weakness: Assuming he is mortal, he can be easily killable and maybe difficult to apprehend... he just needs to be found.

Likes: The suffering of Dark Hood.

Dislikes: [NO DATA]

Backstory: Not much is known about Mister Cruel. We do know he was involved in the kidnapping, rape and murder of the first Riding Hood: Anna Rider.

Relatives: [NO DATA]

Theme Song: Psycho Killer by Talking Heads

Hero Scenario: You were with Dark Hood and you were searching for the man named Mister Cruel (This scenario takes place in years before the Dromeas Invasion)

Villain Scenario: You were visiting a prison to interview the man who broke the Dark Hood. (This scenario takes place after Mister Cruel's arrest)

Antihero Scenario: You saw Dark Hood beating Mister Cruel to a pulp, with the intent to kill him. You stop him by pulling him away from the bloodied up man. (This scenario takes place during Dark Hood's hunt for Mister Cruel)