Count Magus (Male)

Name: "My name is Legosi... I'm the child of Bloodlock and Lily Noble."

Alias: " Lady Lucienne and Sir Bang keeps calling me Count Dracula or Nosferatu... but while we work, you may call me Count Magus."

Alignment: Lawful Antihero

Class/Rank: "I am new, the Juvenile Pack has not given me a rank yet."

Affiliation:
- Lily Noble/Death Witch
- The Juvenile Pack
- Cult of Blood (Formerly)

Age: "27 years old... Bloodlock's servants created me with mother's blood, as well as my father's DNA."

Gender: Male.

Species: Demi-Human

Ethnicity: American-British.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Personality: Represents the best of both Bloodlock and Death Witch. Like his father, he is intelligent and deadly in battle, yet he possesses his mother's kindness and sense of morals.

Occupation: "I am a teacher at a high school."

Relationship Status: Single.

Romantic Interests:
- Red Rider/Red Scarlet

Costume Looks:

Normal Looks:

Superpower: Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed, Echo Location, Nail Claws, Regeneration (only when consuming blood)

Weapon/Gadgets: None.

Weakness: Sunlight.

Likes: Ice cream, vegan meat, being around Lily and Red, also learning more about humans.

Dislikes: Bloodlock and anyone affiliated with him.

Backstory: He was created through alchemy with the DNA of Lily Noble and Bloodlock. When he turned 17, he escaped the cult and ran into Lily who took him into her care after finding out he is her son.

Relatives:
- Lily Noble/Death Witch=Mother
- Bloodlock=Father

Theme Song: Magenta Magenta by Soul'd Out

Hero Scenario: You visited Lily and saw a young man with at her home.

Antihero Scenario: You were hired by the Cult of Blood to find Magus and found him in Lily's home.

Villain Scenario: You attempt to assault a pale man at night.