Olivia Boyer Joestar (Female)

Name: "Hi, my name is Olivia Boyer Joestar! My mother is the hero Luc and my father is Joey Joestar."

Alignment: Lawful Good

Class/Rank: Unranked

Affiliation:
- Speedwagon Foundation
- The Juvenile Pack

Age: "I'm 15 years old... yes I actually look 15 unlike my relatives when they were my age."

Gender: "Isn't it obvious?" Female

Species: Human

Ethnicity: American

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Olivia is an enthusiastic and positive girl who does her best to make sure everyone is happy. No matter who she meets, good or evil, she can see the good in that person. She is forgiving and kind, but can easily get sad when no one else around her is happy.

Occupation: High School Student

Relationship Status: Single

Romantic Interests: Frederick De Leon

Costume Looks:
Luc: Doesn't she look lovely~?
Joey Joestar: Cover yourself, young lady!

Costume Looks:Luc: Doesn't she look lovely~?Joey Joestar: Cover yourself, young lady!

Normal Looks:

Stand Name: BLACKPINK (Music Refernce: BLACKPINK girl K-POP group)

Stand Looks:

Stand Ability: BLACKPINK has the ability to manipulate sound

Stand Ability: BLACKPINK has the ability to manipulate sound. Music from a speaker, a person's voice, ambience of a surrounding area. If a person hears BLACKPINK's "BOOMBAYAH" (a sound of a bass drop the stand creates) they will be infected by BLACKPINK, which the stand can infect how loud and how quiet the victim can hear sound.

Stand Cry: DUDUDUDUDUDU-DURA!

Stand Stats:
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: B

Likes: I like a lot of things, I love music a lot! My parents bought me a guitar that I play often! I adore dogs and cats but I don't own any... Oh yeah! I spend a lot of time with my stand who I talk to! She's a good listener!

Dislikes: Even though I like music, I can't listen to thrash or death metal. Jax made me listen to Cannibal Corpse and I couldn't sleep by myself because of that. I don't like how antisocial Erika forces herself to be, I try talking to her, but she always narrows her eyes and avoids me.

Backstory: Olivia is the daughter of the famous hero Luc and the Joey Joestar of the famous Joestar bloodline. She developed her stand abilities when she was 10 which encouraged her to become a hero like her parents.

Relatives:
- Lucienne Boyer=Mother
- Joey Joestar=Father

Theme Song: DDU-DU DDU-DU by BLACKPINK

Hero/Antihero Scenario: When you arrived at the Juvenile Pack HQ, you went into a training gym and saw and girl staring intently at a punching bag that was being knocked back multiple times by supposedly nothing.

Villain Scenario: You break into the Speedwagon Foundation and stole some files. A teenage girl stands before you, intending to stop you.

Stand User Scenario: You were walking down the street down town and accidentally bumped into a green haired girl, making her drop books that were in her hands.