Agent Walker (Female)

Name: "Nice to meet you, I'm Allison Walker!"

Alias: "Agent Walker at your service!"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Class/Rank: [NOT CLASSIFIED]

Affiliation:
- CIA
- Bang De Leon (Ex-Boyfriend)

Age: "38 years old... better asking than guessing! That would've been rude!"

Gender: "You have to ask? I'm female!"

Species: "Human... I guess I'm an abnormal now, but I don't think so..."

Ethnicity: American

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Allison's gentle and kind-hearted nature is what defines what kind of person she is. She is supportive and understanding, and is willing to work difficult tasks for people she cares about.

Occupation: CIA Director

Relationship Status: Single

Romantic Interests: Bang De Leon/Bang Patonti.

Costume Looks:

Normal Looks:

Superpower: Energy Manifestation

Weapon/Gadgets: "I don't really carry much except for my umbrella and ear piece." *giggles softly*

Weakness: Her powers use up her own energy, if she uses too much, it'll weaken her.

Likes: "Cooking, working and practicing my new powers! I'd get Bang to help me practice, but... we haven't talked since we broke up..."

Dislikes: Awkward situations/coincidences, especially with Bang and his siblings.

Backstory: After she broke up with Bang in the events of Bang Patonti II (Spoilers! XD) She continued her normal life, until the arrival of Dromeas. After he declared his rule, she began working as a government agent. During the Dromeas period, she volunteered to the Awakening Program, a secret government project that awakens abnormal abilities. That is how she obtained her energy powers.

Relatives:
- Caleb Walker=Father
- Bella Walker=Mother

Theme Song: Panic Prevention by Calm Down Dearest - Jamie T.

Hero Scenario: When you arrived to the CIA director's office with Bang, you both recognize a familiar face sitting at the director's desk.

Villain Scenario: You were raided by the CIA and Agent Walker was chasing you down.

Antihero (Assassin/Hitman) Scenario: You were hired to assassinate the director of the CIA. Agent Walker was holding a conference on live television in Washington.