S I X

SIX

Dr. Hudson chuckled. "Are you escaping?" he leaned forward to me and slightly messed my hair. "Go back to your room and it's getting late."

He was about to leave so I gather my strength and confidently says, "Dr. Hudson, please let me find my father."

I heard him sighed before facing me again.

Another sighed again. "I'm a doctor, I'm supposed to save people from danger. So, why should I put you in danger?"

"Doctors could heal our pains, but there's also a pain that doctors couldn't heal."

It just came out from my mouth naturally.

"I want to go to the person who can heal that pain." I added.

"Seven days."

I gaped. "Oh my! Dr. Hudson, are you going to let me go this time?" I said with a bright smile, holding his hand.

Dr. Hudson nodded at me. "It doesn't mean I should be responsible for what will happen to you. I will tell to Deborah that I didn't know that you escaped."

"Thank you so much, Dr. Hudson."

He was about to leave again but he paused. "Tell your friend to readmit himself for the treatment."

Friend? Who's friend? Oh, it must be Gideon. No other than.

"Is his condition getting worse?" I asked.

Dr. Hudson nodded. "And might be worst if he don't consider himself to do any treatment."

"Sure, I'll tell him if I met him." I accepted his favor since he also made me a favor, but I don't think I could tell Gideon about it since I don't know where he is.

"But also tell your crude friend to save Paul." I added.

"You mean, to the flirty pediatric doctor who'll do his surgery?"

I nodded. Everyone calls him like that 'flirty pediatric doctor'. Well, he was just dating most of the girls here in the hospital no matter if they were a guardian, a visitor, a nurse or a patient. Moreover, no matter age they are.

"I think the surgery tomorrow will be successful. So don't worry too much." he said then finally leave.

I sighed. Despite the attitude of that 'flirty pediatric doctor' he was a good doctor though. His past operations are really great that's why most of his girls fell for him.

The warm breeze caressed my face as I left the building. Wow, I miss the air outside. It's been half a year since I locked myself on a hospital.

With a lot of worries, I'm walking to the woodland, I don't know where my feet will bring me to, and I just followed the paths. I knew I had to go the nearest airport and book a flight to Canada, but I didn't know how. Until I stopped as I saw a familiar guy on the convenience store, eating a cheese dog like there's no tomorrow. I knocked the glass in front of him to get his attention.

Uriah looked at me, shocked. He run to went out from the store. Gulping before asking me, "Did you get discharged?"

I shook my head with a small smile. "I'll go to Northwest Territory..."

His eyes widened. "In Northwest? It's quite far, right?"

"Yeah, it's in Canada."

"Are you going to?" he gestured an airplane flying through the air.