S E V E N

SEVEN

The two of them gaped to see me at the back of Gideon. The chubby guy who's holding a phone and the red hair tall guy.

I was supposed to smile but my lips couldn't turn up and it just remain in straight line. Somehow I felt awkward.

"G-Gideon... who's that?" the chubby guy asked and slowly put down the phone. The red hair tall guy was already in front of me, offering his hand. "Hey, miss. I'm Scott."

Gideon pulled him away and pushed him to the sofa, right beside to another guy with a magazine on hands. "Don't ordered anything without consulting others, flirt." he said to Scott.

Scott shrugged his shoulders and put his arms to the guy beside him. "Because our little Jimmy wants to eat pizza." he sounds childish while pinching the cheeks of Jimmy.

Gideon grabbed the magazine from Jimmy. "We have a girl visitor for pete's sake, Jim." he whispered but still I could hear it. I just realized the magazine's cover photo was actually a woman with only undergarments on. So practically, this house were filled with pornographic.

"What's your name, miss beautiful?" Scott winked at me.

"Dama—"

"Naomi." Gideon cut me off then he threw his bag pack to Jimmy, and put down my tote bag on the ground. He then disappeared to kitchen.

"Whoa, you have the same name with my great grandmother." the chubby guy said to me. He looks so adorable.

"Brandon, go get our clothes on the laundry shop." Gideon commanded as he took of his clothes and tossed it to the chubby guy, Brandon. He had no choice but to conform. Scott and Jimmy was laughing at him. I don't know in which part. If it is from his great grandmother thingy or from being under to Gideon.

"Sit down, Naomi." Scott tapped the space beside him, giving me a smirk.

I gave him a small smile and sat down beside him.

"Are you two dating?" Scott asked me straightforwardly.

I chuckled. "No, we're not."

Scott just smiled and did not bothered himself to ask even though he was obviously curious about the relationship between Gideon and me. Suddenly, Scott put his arms on my shoulder. "We're already living in millennial year, and it's kind of rare to see a beautiful girl like you with that outfit. You don't seems like a party girl. Unlike us spending our time on just anybody's house partying and drinking wines. Men love to see idiots. Yah know, party girls I mean."

"Party girls are not idiots." I stated.

"Ohh," Scott reacted, feeling the hot through my words. But, I don't mean anything bad. I was just stating the fact.

"I have my friends who likes to go to party. But none of them comes home messed up."

Jimmy nodded at me. "Let me guess, you are just a plain girl out there carrying some books or worse Bible and being a laughingstock of your neighbors." he said with a chuckles. Even though the first sentence I've heard from him was kind of harsh, it was still good for him to talk.

"Shut up, Jim." Scott clenched his jaw. Oh, so he wasn't Jimmy. He's Jim.

"I'm just joking."

"Not a good joke." Brandon said while opening a pack of chips. Did he already picked up the clothes? "Gideon never bring a girl in our house. Especially he never dated anyone so what does it mean?"