Chapter 15

LISA
'S POV

"Lisa unnie!!!"

"Hey Michael! Did you missed me?"

"Of course! Uhmm unnie? Can we go there now?"

"At our usual place?"

"Yess!"

"Alright!"

"Unnie! Can you continue it?"

"Oh sure! Where did we stopped?"

"When you and Jennie unnie had your first kis-"

"YAAAAAAHHH! That's enough! I get it. Haha!"

"You really love Jennie unnie so much, right?"

"Of course. She was my everything."

"Wait... did you say.... was?"

"Ohh! Of course not... she is...my everything."

JENNIE'S POV

The day of SOKOR's guesting has arrived. Jisoo and Chaeyoung was with me as we watch the television. Everyone was cheering loudly for them. And I felt proud while watching my Lisa.

"Okay guys! So this is the first ever guesting you had, right? And since the fans are having so many questions for you, we will be having this Question Time segment. So, brace yourselves cause you all need to answer their questions. We let the audience wrote their questions and we picked one for each one of you." the MC said

The Question Time has started and each members answered all the questions given to them. And as expected, Lisa was the last one to be asked.

"And here we are, I bet everyone is waiting for this!" The MC said and continued

"So Lisa, here is your question... Do you have someone special to you right now? If yes, can you tell us a little details about that person?"

My eyes went wide as I've heard the question. Jisoo and Chaeyoung tried not to laugh but they failed. And they stopped since they wanted to hear Lisa's answer...

"Whoa! Why is it that I was the only one who was asked about that kind of thing?" Lisa said which made everyone laugh at the studio.

"But don't worry, I will answer the question...."

"Yes. There is someone who is very special to me right now. I really wanted everyone to know about this. And I don't want to hide anything from everyone. But... I'm sorry if I won't say some more about this person but all I can say is that... I really love this person so much and I am willing to spend the rest of my life with this person.."

The studio went wild on what Lisa just said. Even her fellow members stood up and cheered with the audience.

"That's it Lisa! That's it! Whoooo! I'm so proud!" Jisoo unnie shouted happily beside me

"You must be very lucky, Jennie" Chaeyoung said

"I really am... " I answered

"No, Lisa is lucky to have her" Jisoo protested

"I'm happy right now. Thank you Jisoo, Chaeyoung." I said.

Now, I'm getting sleepy...

LISA'S POV

"Wow! That was a revelation!" the MC said