Chapter 41

"I'm going back home tomorrow."

What?

"You're going back home?! Why?!"

"My training has ended earlier than expected. And I think it's good because I don't wanna be a burden to you anymore. I'm really sorry for causing trouble on you Jennie. And also, I'm so sorry about that time." She said and I became quiet for a moment. Then, I stood up and looked at her.

"That's great! You can go back to Korea and finally you won't be messing around with me! Go home! I don't care!" I said as I rushed to my room and I shut the door.

I don't understand myself. I was really hurt on what she said. What is the truth Jennie? You're hurting because she only said sorry to you now after all these years, or is it because she's leaving?

My tears are flowing. I'm trying to stop it but I can't. Why?

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a message from Taehyung.

Jennie. I wanna see you tomorrow morning. I need to tell you something. Can I fetch you?

I wiped my tears and I responded to his text.

Sure. I'll wait for you.

I went to my bed and I decided to sleep. I'm pretty sure that Taehyung will confess to me tomorrow. If that happens, I've made my decision. Yes, I'm so sure of it. And I'm not gonna change my mind. So it's time for me to finally forget you, Lisa.

Morning came and I prepared myself since Taehyung is going to fetch me. I saw her packing her things. Yeah, it was absolutely all her things. She's really going back to Korea. I left her without saying anything. I heard that she called me but I never looked back. She grabbed my bag but I pulled it back and ignored it. Good thing that she never chased me back. I took a deep breath and I went towards Taehyumg. He was smiling at me so I smiled back and he drove off.

We arrived at a private place and I saw that it was fully prepared. Everything was really amazing. He stood in front of me and he held my hand. I was already getting nervous. You can do this, Jennie!

"Jennie, I'll go straight to the point. I like you. Please go out with me."

"Well, You said that on your note, remember?"

"Note? What note?"

"Note! The note beside the flowers and chocolates that you gave me. Remember?"

"When was that? I just gave you chocolates, nothing else."

"What? So it's not you?"

"No. What note did you received?"

Wait... Hold on! What is happening? I really thought that it was from Taehyung. Damn it! I'm trying to be calm but I can't. If it's not from Taehyung, then who?

"Hey Jennie. You dropped something."

"Wait... What?"

"I'll pick it up for you."

"An envelope?" I said and I opened it.

And there it is... The answer to my question. I finally have it.

I quickly left and I rode on a taxi. I answered Taehyung's question and I'm glad that he accepted it.