Chapter 17

LISA'S POV

The next morning, we both went to the company. I will be having a meeting with the CEO while Jennie will be having her practice for the Music Show that will be held in a few weeks. I arrived in front of our CEO's office so I knocked and I entered.

"Good Morning Yang Sajangnim!" I greeted him

"Lisa, take a sit"

"What is it that you want to talk about, sajangnim?"

"Well... it's about you and Jennie."

His face was so serious. I was shocked. Oh no...I do not feel good about this.

"Is there any problem, sajangnim? Did we do anything wrong?"

He was quiet. And that makes it even scarier. Damn it!

"Well... I want you..."  

He stopped talking as he breathes heavily and looked at me. Now I am holding my tears...

"....to tell me how things are going between you two."

"Sajangniiimm! You scared me!"  I said and he laughed.

"I thought you'll gonna let us break up! Aiiisshhh!"  I added

"Haha! I just wanna tease you a little bit."

Damn, if he isn't our CEO, I would've choked him to death.

"Well, everything's fine sajangnim. Also, Is that really what we will be talking about? Cause I think there is something else..."  I said

"You know me very well, Manoban." He answered

"Of course. But what is it Sajangnim?"

"Well, it is about your upcoming booksigning event. You will be having it 5 days from now."

"What? Really?! That's great! You never fail to surprise me, Sajangnim!"

"Also, Preparations for it are almost done. I will let you know if there's anything else. That's all."

I stood up and bowed at him.

"Ohh! And one more thing..."  he said as I was about to leave the office

"What is it, Sajangnim?"

"Congratulations on your new book. It was a success." He said to me smiling

"Thank you so much, Sajangnim." I said as I bow down again and left.

I went to the practice room to see Jennie. As I entered the room, I saw her practicing. I tried not to let her know that I am here so I entered quietly. But suddenly...

"Lisayaaa!"

"Yaaahh! Unnie! Shhhh!"  I said to Jisoo whispering and she covered her mouth with her hands

"Sorry!" she answered

Well, the good thing is that Jennie didn't hear us.

"Yooow! Lalisaa!!!" someone shouted

"Yaaaaaah! Chaeng! Shhhhhh!!!!" Jisoo told her

I saw Jennie stopped practicing and she looked at us. Nice, thanks a lot Park Chaeyoung!

"Babe! You're here" she said as she went towards us.

"Yeah. Well, I tried not to disturb you though..."