Chapter 16

"Babe? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?

"Why are you so damn pretty???"

"Shut up, Manoban!"

"Hey! I'm serious!"

"You better stop or else, you'll be sleeping outside."

"Yes maam!"

LISA'S POV

Jennie and I are both living in one condominium. We've been living together for a year now. Our relationship was open to everyone and even our parents are in full support of it. We were the first ever couple that is both from YGENT. We publicized our relationship after a year that Jennie debuted. And also, there are a lot of things that has happened back then. And we are so happy that everyone is happy for the both of us.

So right now we are currently at the room, watching her new favourite movie.

"Well, if Lalisa Manoban is the main character, the title of the movie should be...To All the Boys and Girls I've Flirted before..."

"HEEEEEEYYYYY! That was cruel, Kim Jennie!" I said which made her laugh

"Haha! I'm just kidding baby." she said and kissed me on my cheeks.

We both became quiet as we continue to watch. We were sitting at the bed. She was at my front and I was hugging her... back-hugging to be exact. I was placing my chin at her shoulder while watching.

"Hey..."  she started saying

"Hmmm?"

"Would you... also try to make 5 letters?"

"Hmmm... I guess??? "

"With 5 different names on each of it???" she said as her eyes are glaring at me

"Hmm... 5 different... Oh yeah! I think I wou-" and she pushed me out of the bed

"Heeeyy!!!"

"You better sleep outside."  she said as she lays down the bed and cover herself with a blanket.

Here we go ... My girl wants affection....Nice, Nice! I've been waiting for this.

"Well, I would've made 5 different letters with 5 different names on it..."

"Shut up, Manoban! I don't wanna hear it!"

"And their names are... Kim...Jennie...Ruby...Jane...and...uhmm...Manoban! Yeah. But Manoban will be her future last name though..."

The room became quiet for a while and I tried to pull out the blanket since she was also covering her face with it.

"I would've made 5 different letters with 5 different names on it. And yet, I will be giving it to a single person."

I saw her trying her best not to smile and yet I caressed her face and gave her a quick kiss. And she didn't complained about it

"So, should I still sleep outside?"

She didn't answer. I stood up and tried to go to the door...

"Okay, I guess I should go out and..."

"Come here..." she said which made me smile and I quickly went beside her and we cuddled.

"Aigoo... My baby girl is so cute..."

"Whatever" she said as she tried not to smile

"And where did you even get your answer?" she added

"Hmmm. From me , of course."

"Liar"

"Hey! I'm not!"

"You are such a sweet talker, Manoban."

"Yeah. Only at you baby,"

"Stop it!"

"Nope. I won't"

"Fine! Hug me tighter..."

And we both went to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SHORT YET FLUFFY UPDATE :)