Chapter 28

JENNIE'S POV

It was already late in the afternoon and we are at the living room, It was very quiet. Well, a very big thanks to Jisoo for what she did earlier.

I've decided to take my laptop and browse on the internet to throw the awkwardness away. Lisa was sitting beside me at the sofa while the other two are sitting at a separate single couch.

"Wait... WHAT?!! FOR REAL??!!" I exclaimed

"What is it babe??"

"They...THEY HAVE A COMEBACK! IT'S HERE!!"

"EHH??!!! REALLY???!!"

LISA'S POV

Jennie just told me that they have a comeback. Oh gosh! Both of us are waiting for years on this!

"What is that?"

"It's a girlgroup. Jennie and I discovered them a year ago, and they are all so awesome."

"Really? What's the name of the group?"

"BLACKPINK..."

"Hey! I heard about them! They're amazing, right?" Chaeyoung added

"Yeah! That's right! They really are. And... I am madly in love with their Main Rapper..."

"Hey! Jennie will hear you! Won't you guys fight because of it?!" said Jisoo

"Oh! I'm aware of it, Jisoo. But don't you worry. If she's inlove with the main rapper, then I am deeply inlove with their Main Dancer" my girlfriend answered

"HAHA! So it's a win-win situation, eh? That's hilarious!"

"Alright! Let's watch their comeback video. I'm so excited!"

JISOO'S POV

Chaeyoung and I sat beside the two and Jennie started to play the video.

"OHHHH!!! Here it is!!!!"

"Yeah! I've been waiting for ages!"

"OHHH MY MAIN RAPPER BABY!!! BOGOSHIPDA!!! OHMYGOD!!! YEPPEUDA!!!!" Lisa shouted.

I looked at Jennie and she is currently showing her poker face. I tried so hard not to laugh.

But then, another member showed up. Jennie's face brightens up. I guess that's their main dancer. She was showing her gummy smile. Unlike Lisa, she was very quiet but you can see that she's very happy.

Then I looked at Lisa, and now she's the one who shows a blank expression.

I started laughing. I really can't with these two!

"So now we know who's the main rapper and the main dancer. But there's two more left, right?" Chaeng asked

"Yeah! And...Hey Wait! Who's that?" I asked

We all became quiet. We continued to watch the video until it ended.