Damn...

I HAD A GOOSEBUMPS AFTER READING THIS .....

Sometimes with a prostitute
by: Mike Portes

My neighbors thought I was cut off. Paid, paid. They said that I was the best and most famous place in the world. I do not know if it's a curse, because it's my future.

Listen, listen to my story first, let's go.

You know, many come to me. Liked and attracted. It's all hard for you, virgin eh. I accepted them, why did they get me? I do not understand what happened to me. I did not care about them anymore, neither did I consider it different. I think that's because they're not here so maybe that's it.

Three fierce foreigners took part in my body. They said I was rape.

Three times I was raped, the last one I could not forget. I do not even know what happened, I'm looking for him. As a result, he was very different. My world is rolling around whenever he uses me. There are times when I'm nauseating what's happening to both of us. It's like 'when he comes, I feel I'm poisoned. I want to quit, I can not speak. I also do not know why. He also has a different class, because he is sorry, but he has been caring for me and my children.

You know, we have lots of gifts - there are chocolates, yosi and what you are! There's more! He's mad! I know I'm just using him but I'm getting used to it. With him we learned to sing, just do not write it! Read more!

When I was with her, we were enjoying life. We are social social! I do not mind, I thought I loved him. I thought of our continuous happiness, that he slowly kills me.

Just keep alive! With the amount of poison that he stabbed in my body, I almost smelt. Many said that I was a fool. I'm going to throw it off. The year was counted before I was able to get advice. I think that's because I can not afford to lose him ... With us! .

With the help of some of my children, I drove the demon out but the difficulty started. I'm not sure if I got thorn or increased. We've been so trained to have the life we've experienced with her, so we're getting into debt. We are deeply in debt, we are too poor to pay our debts.

It's embarrassing to admit but until now, every time my problem is heavy, he's running. 'Well, it's so tight that they say it. I like a dog bitten by a boss, who tails and coarse when in need.

My neighbors talked about me. Something regretted, hated and pitiful. That's a good place for me. The former admire and admire are bought for cheap. You know the things that happened to me, I still have the courage to fret. My children need to see, that they will be able to care for me no matter what.

No matter what others say, we try to make our life beautiful. We waited and dreamed. Well, I have children in Japan, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia. The others are US, Canada, Europe. 'The others do not want to leave me. Almost everything is useless. I'm happy with my presence, even if I'm scared.

As many of my children are trying to help our situation, she is also the number of my children taking advantage of the livelihood and wealth that I keep for the future of our budget. It's just time that we can hardly go through the hardships of life. It is very difficult because we have been able to get used to comfort and enjoyment.

You know, I want to stop trying to file a case in the size of my payday loan. It's still big! How are my children left behind in my puddle? And how can my children go abroad? Can they not come back or visit? It does not matter if it's a good idea to catch up with me, my children just feel my love. They know I'll give everything to them.

Every time I look at the mirror, I know I'm still pretty. There's more to me than that. Still talked about it. Whenever I see my face in the mirror, I see my children. My tears are just tears of unconsciousness. My children will be healed, everywhere they go. Great for any work. Right or wrong.

As much as my children, few are concerned with me. There is concern, too.

It's a burden for me, the fact that sometimes we are not a family. Almost all of my children, hate each other. Anyone who wants to work together, still. I often asked myself if I was a bad mother to have my children look like this?

Whom did the demon-laden similes come from my children as you can be educated but feel the joy and joy of their brother's suffering? I can not quite imagine Where hell of some of these children come from hell. I still hope that they will raise us. It is inconceivable to think that they suffer from the condition of their brothers and sisters who are almost die of life. They do not seem to love brothers and sisters with great empathy and no concern.

Do you think you are still educated but feel happy and happy with their brother's suffering? I can not quite imagine where hell of some of these children come from hell. I still hope that they will raise us. It is inconceivable to think that they suffer from the condition of their brothers and sisters who are almost die of life. They do not seem to love brothers and sisters with great empathy and no concern.

The only thing I can not imagine is my own children, the ones that will eventually destroy me. I'm just as crazy as I can. They are happy with what they buy from my dealings. They all boast of temporary resources and their raw character to those who can see and hear. Are material riches so ugly and titles adorned in the name? I do not understand.

Once I look in the mirror, I do not know myself yet.

When the Christmas comes, my children will remember me. It's been a few weeks now. I am afraid of the coming year. Just talk about the next bad thing about me. They will use their brother's weaknesses in the abdominal cavity. In the time of this kind of situation we just seemed to be the corner that I did. Hopefully someone will defend me. They fight for me. I want to shout: "Your mother is mine! Just love what I need!"

I'm sorry, my drama is taking too long. My make up will be ruined. Thank you, you listen to me. It's a great thing for me to talk to. The time we talk, I do not even know.

Sorry, I did not say my name.

It's Philippines.