Rehearsal Starts Today

Chloe’s P.O.V.

     I anxiously stood by the stage as we were getting ready to rehearse. Destiny stood next to me.

     “You nervous boo?” Dest asked me.

     “I should be but I’m not, is that a good thing?” I asked her nervously.

Destiny just looked at me. She didn’t say anything.

     “Okay, so yeah I’m nervous,” I said to her taking a deep breath.

     “There’s nothing to worry about sis, you’ll do great,” Destiny said to me.

     “Yeah,” was all I could say.

I want to be the best I can be up there and I’m afraid that I’m going to mess up. This has always been my dream and now that it’s happening, I’m scared its not going to be everything I thought it would be.

     “At least you'll have Zack with you,” Des said to me.

     “Yeah that’s one of the reasons why I’m so nervous,” I said to her anxiously.

     “Remember God could be showing you where your supposed to go,”  Destiny said to me.

     “Yeah I know, but right now it might mess with my chances of being the best I can be up there,” I said to her.

     “I doubt that Chloe, just trust God where he wants to take you,” Destiny said to me.

     “I know but right now its messing with my dream,” I said to her.

     “Sis, just.  .  .”

     “Chloe,” Cody (Walker) said to me as he walked over to me and Destiny.

I looked up at Cody (Walker) and immediately calmed down. All my nervousness felt like it was never even there. Hearing him say my name sent chills through my entire being.

     “What's up?” I asked him calmly.

     “Mrs. Webster wants you to rehearse Think of Me,” Cody (Walker) said to me.

     “Wait I thought they were starting with the beginning scene first?” I asked confused.

     “They were but something went wrong with the chandelier and Mrs. Webster wants to start rehearsal like yesterday,” Cody  replied.

     “Oh okay, thanks Cody,” I said to him with a smile.

I lightly touched Cody’s arm and walked away.

Destiny’s P.O.V.

     I watched how easily Chloe's nervousness went away when Cody (Walker) showed up. It’s like it was never even there.

     “Uh, Cody could you stay right here and watch Chloe’s rehearsal with me?” I asked Cody (Walker) confused.

     “I was already planning on it,” Cody (Walker) admitted.

     “Great!”

I looked around and found Zack walking into the room in his Phantom outfit. I slightly rolled my eyes. No one could ever pull off a better Phantom than Gerald Butler.

     “Zack! Come here!” I called to Zack.

Zack walked over to me and Cody (Walker).

     “What’s up?” Zack asked me.

     “I want you to watch Chloe’s rehearsal with us,” I responded.

     “I’d love to,” Zack said looking at Chloe.