Senior Ditch Day

Chloe’s P.O.V.

      I was sitting at one of the tables at the sky deck reading a book. Its been a month since the play and Zack and Cody (Walker) have both been trying to win mr over. Cody (Walker) is trying less than Zack is, but that is probably because he knows that I love him and he knows he’s most likely going to be the one. I just don’t know right now, I’m just confused.

     “Hey Chloe,” Zack said to me as he walked over to me.

     “Oh no,” I said to myself quietly as I closed my book and set it on the table in front of me.

     “Hey Zack,” I said to him with a slight smile.

    “What do you have planned for today? Besides you know ditching school,” Zack asked me curiously with a smile.

I didn’t know what to say to him. It has gotten to the point to where I don’t even know if I want to hang out with Zack or Cody (Walker). I try to hang out with both of them quite often. Its not very easy trying to make a decision between them when they both are being romantic and sweet. Then they both tell you they love you and it totally confuses you.

     “Uh, I’m not sure yet,” I replied to him unknowingly.

    “Why?” I asked curiously.

     “I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today? We could go site seeing or have lunch or just hang out?” Zack asked me hopefully.

      “I. . .”

     “Hey Chloe,” Cody (Walker) said happily as he walked over to me.

‘Oh boy' I thought.

     “Hey, Cody,” I said to him as I looked at him.

     “Would you like to have lunch with me today?” Cody asked me sweetly.

     “I don’t. . .”

     “Hey, wait a minute, I was here first, she still hasn’t answered my question yet,” Zack said to Cody (Walker) defensively.

     “Maybe that’s because her answer is no and she just didn’t know how to tell you,” Cody said to him sarcastically.

Zack tried carrying on an argument. I wish I could get away from this for awhile just to sort everything out. I still don’t know who to choose. Am I just letting my own feelings get in the way of what God really wants for my life? I looked at the juice bar and saw Cody (Martin). Cody (Martin) and I have actually become pretty good friends lately. I don’t have a crush on him anymore, thank God. Him and I have become really close friend wise though. I saw the perfect opportunity when I saw him.

     “Uh, guys I actually do have plans, with Cody (Martin), so I’m pretty busy,” I said as I looked at Cody (Walker).

Cody (Walker) knew exactly why I said it and he gave me an okay look. He is so sweet. Zack however, didn’t look to happy. He was more like jealous. I stood up from the table and walked over to Cody (Martin).

     “Hey Cody,” I said to him with a smile.

    “Oh hey Chloe, what’s up?” Cody (Martin) asked me.

    “Wondering what you were doing today?” I asked him.

   “Well, I was going on a date with Bailey, but she had to cancel because she had to go home on an emergency account. Part of their barn fell down from a storm and one of their horses died,”  Cody (Martin) said to me.

     “Perfect, -“

Cody (Martin) looked at me weirdly.

     “No not that, you have to hang out with me today,” I said to him anxiously.