Good News Doesn't Happen Just Once

Chloe’s P.O.V.

     It’s been a month and half since rehearsals started and today is the day of our actual performance. I am so beyond excited. Despite Zack being the phantom, these past weeks have been the best of my life. Plus, rehearsing with Cody (Walker) was the best thing ever, especially when I kissed him. He really does know how to act. I can feel the love that Raoul has for Christine when he kisses me. Its almost as if he actually means it. Oh, not to mention tonight we actually get to wear our costumes, I can’t wait for that either!

     “Alright class, we’ve had a wonderful past six weeks and tonight is the night of our actual performance, I hope we all do our best and its even better we’re in the exact country that this actually took place,” Mrs. Webster said to us happily.

    “Wait all this really happened? Does that mean Zack is going to get attacked on stage and Chloe’s going to get kidnapped and Raoul's almost going get strangled?” London asked a little to happily.

All of us just looked at London.

     “It’s a good thing your not in this play,” Bailey said to her.

    “I should have been,” London pouted.

I slightly laughed as I turned away.

     “Alright, all of start getting ready we’re –“

    “Waaaaiiittttt!!!” Mr. Moseby yelled running onto the sky deck.

   “What is it Mr. Moseby?” Mrs. Webster asked him.

    “I spoke to the new managers of the Paris Opera house –“

My heart started pounding as he said those words.

   “You don’t mean the real Paris Opera house where the real events took place do you?” I asked curiously confused as I smiled.

     “That’s exactly what I mean, I spoke with them and told them about our musical and they said that in honor of what actually happened they’re going to let us use they’re stage to perform,” Mr. Moseby said to us.

Everyone started cheering and chatting
amongst themselves. I excitedly threw myself into Cody (Walker) hugging him. This is all so exciting and also more amazing things to add onto my dream.

Zack's P.O.V.

I looked over at Chloe who was hugging Cody (Walker) and smiling. She laughed as she leaned away from him. Her laugh is contagious. She doesn’t like him does she? Oh, gosh I hope not. He’s her lover in this play and I’m the pathetic one who gets left alone. I gave him an evil glare. I can’t wait to almost strangle him in my lair.

Chloe’s P.O.V.

     “Also they told me that in honor of our play, they will give a free tour of the Paris Opera House after our performance,” Mr. Moseby said.

We all cheered again.

     “This is so exciting, not only am I living my dream, I get to live my dream in the Paris Opera House where the real thing actually took place,” I said excitedly to my friends.

We all started chatting amongst ourselves ignoring our teacher, pretty much.

     “Alright, guys I know this is all to exciting for us but we need to focus on our last rehearsal before the performance tonight –“

     “One more thing, the managers of the opera house told me that we can have our last rehearsal at the opera house,” Mr. Moseby said.

     “Yayyyy!!!!!” everyone cheered.