A Day In London

Chloe’s P.O.V.

     Cody (Walker) and I walked back over to the party together holding hands. After everything that has happened, I’m beyond happy that God has shown me who He wants me to be with. A part of me still wants to try with Zack but that wouldn’t be where God had led me. That’s all I want for my life, is what God wants. We walked back over to our group of friends.

     “Chloe, your back!” Kara said to me excitedly running to me.

     “Yes, we are,” I said to her with a smile.
Sara excitedly ran over to me and hugged me. I picked her up.

     “You’re a natural with kids,” Zack said to me with a slight smile as he gave Cody (Walker) an evil glare.

Oh no what is this going to start? Cody (Walker) knew how Zack had just looked at him. He put his arm around my waist just to tease him. I’m honestly afraid to see where this is headed.

      “So, is he your boyfriend now or something?” Kara asked me pointing at Cody (Walker).

I didn’t know what to say for a second. I didn’t want to say yes because of Zack. Cody knew it to. He lightly touched my arm letting me know it was okay.

      “We're getting there,” I replied to Kara.
I felt like Cody was going to hate me for that, but he just comforted me with love, from a single touch of his hand.

     “So, does that mean if you get a boyfriend you’ll forget all about us?” Sara asked me hoping she was wrong.

I just looked at her for a minute.

     “Now, where did you get an idea like that?” I asked Sara as I set her down in one of the stools at the juice bar.

    “I don’t know,” she replied.

    “She probably thinks that if you get a boyfriend then you'll pay more attention to him and you won’t want to spend time with us anymore,” Kara said trying to explain what Sara had asked.

   “Okay, guys listen, even if I did end up with a boyfriend, which I think its heading that direction, –“

I looked back at Cody (Walker) slightly and smiled a little. I looked back toward Kara and Sara.

     “Doesn’t mean that I won’t have time for you guys anymore. I will definitely devote time for my girls, I always have to have time for you two,” I said to them with a smile.

     “Okay,” Sara said shyly with a smile.

     “I wish you could come home with us,” Kara said to me.

    “I know sweetie but I have to finish high school,” I said to her.

     “You could finish high school back home,” Kara said to me.

     “I could, -“

My friends looked scared that I would actually say yes to her. I looked at Bailey, Cody (Martin), Zack, Destiny and Cody (Walker). I smiled as I looked at them. I looked at Kara and Sara again.

     “All my best friends are here, I couldn’t leave them, they’re the only ones I want to graduate with,” I said to them.

I knew all my friends were smiling. Zack maybe a little to much.

     “Then I’ll stay here with you,” Kara said to me.

    “Awe! Sweetheart I’m super flattered that you want to stay here with me, but unfortunately you have to go home hun,” I said to her sweetly.