• five •

"we've made it this far..."

it finishes.

You look expectedly at the boys to finish the line, then let out a little giggle when they just grin at you proudly.

"...KID!" Jenna finishes, laughing too.

You are blown away, and you don't hide it, standing up and clapping loudly.

They are both so talented, Tyler's voice sounded like an angel, Josh is way beyond good at the drums. It makes you smile to yourself.

"So? What do ya think?" Tyler's voice rings out, a hint of doubt in his voice.

What did you think? You were so lucky to have such cool people around.

"THAT WAS THE COOLEST!"

You didn't know how to express your admiration, but the boys seemed pretty happy with your response, sharing a beaming glance at each other.

"your both so freakin talented!"
Josh meets your eyes temporarily, only to quickly look away, ears tinted red...in embarrassment?

It couldn't be. He doesn't seem like the flustered type.

"Right?" Jenna goes over to Tyler and they share a sweet kiss. You look at your shoes again, they are so cute, and you are so flustered after imagining you and Josh.
Kissing?

You knew you would catch feelings, but this fast? You were almost ashamed of yourself.

Suddenly, Josh appears next to you with his confident grin back.

You have shake your thoughts away and smile in return. "Hi!"

He chuckles, running a hand through his hair. Damn, there's no going back. You've fallen now.

"I just wanna say, I like your..." he points to the wrist band hanging from your arm.

"This?" You pull it down to your wrist, and he nods.

"Heh, thanks. You like (favourite band) too?"

He nods enthusiastically, pulling on his hoodie sleeve.

"Yeah! (favourite song) is a bop" he raises his eyebrows and shimmies his shoulders in a little dance, and you laugh, covering your mouth.

"What?" He laughs too, giving you a funny look.

"Nothing, that's my favourite song from them,"

"You have good taste", he winks. You feel your face heat up. You laugh it off as much as possible.

He grins and laughs too, walking back to his drums with a bounce in his step, like he didn't just make you that embarrassed.

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading recently, it's been busy for me

Hope you enjoyed this though!

💖 stay street 💖