• seven •

I love my readers sm, so here's two new chapters!

• Josh •

"Yum" I hold my ice cream sandwich out in front of me, admiring it.

It's been a great day today, this just tops it off.

"I don't get your obsession with those sandwich things!" Tyler says, exasperatedly.

"Well you obviously don't know perfection when you see it.." I take a huge bite, and see Y/N giggling at me.

I like her laugh, a lot. Especially when she laughs at my jokes.

Anyway, Tyler won't stop talking about performing in that coffee shop down the road. I want to, but I've never performed in front of a crowd before.

People assume - me being me - I would enjoy such a thing. I don't think as much.

"Maybe I can find a space for this weekend?" Tyler thinks aloud, popping the last of his ice cream in his mouth.

"That would be so freakin cool," Y/N says, dropping her ice cream wrapper in the trash.

She grabs mine too, humming our song Migraine from earlier.

"You like the song, then?" I enquire with a smile.

I put my hand up to shade my eyes from the setting sun, I'll have to go home soon.

The golden light seems to dance through Y/N's hair, and her eyes sparkle.

I admit she's pretty.

"its catchy" she takes a seat on the concrete step next to me, and I feel my heart beat a little faster.

I'm such a fool.

• You •

"I have to go home.."
You glare at the time on your phone in distaste.

You want to get more ice cream and watch the sunset, but your mom made spaghetti and you don't want to let her down.

Josh frowns, scuffing his shoes on the ground, "Me too" he mumbles.

"We should do this tomorrow!" Jenna suggests, passing hand sanitizer around for everyone.
She's such a mom friend.

"We should!" Tyler says, jumping up.
Josh nods vigorously and you just smile.

"Thanks for today," you begin, not really sure where you were taking this.

"You've all been so nice, I was really scared no one would like me." you admit with a nervous laugh.