Forgiveness !

Vote,comment and follow.

At this time, Anika came downstairs with her luggage.

A 😔 : I am sorry, extremely sorry for all the happenings. I am sorry dadi. Sorry Shakthi uncle, Tej uncle and also Pinky aunty. And now it's time to repay back. She was going near Jhanvi.
I am really thankful to you because you are the one who has always supported me even when everyone opposed it. I can't repay your greatness towards me but the only thing I can do it's to thank u my whole life. Now she was going near OmRu.
Today, I have fulfill my promise and I hope you will fulfill your promise too. Don't feel bad, this is what I should have done a long ago but I didn't. But I must say that you two are the best dewars that a girl can have. I am really lucky to have you but the bad thing is that I had a family like yours only for a short time. And that's okay. Take care of Gauri and Bhavya. Then, she was going toward Bhavya and Gauri.
Its really a luck to have such a good family who loves everyone selflessly. Take care of them and most importantly, Om and Rudra are kids but the difference is that Om is a mature one.
And finally she was going toward Shivay.
I must thank you for giving me an awesome family for a short spam. She was interrupt by Shivay.

S 🙄 : Stop ur drama and pls go from here.

Vote,comment and follow.

✔️ Revelations !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara