Brother, Sister !

Vote,comment and follow.

Everyone was shocked and confused after their conversation. And they all assumed Anika and Yuvi are friends. Here is the most awaited Shock. In a nick of the time, Yuvi has catch Shivaay's collar. Everyone were dazed. No one has dare to touch the great SSO. Seeing this, Anika was angry.

A 😡: Leave him, I said leave him. How dare you to touch him in front of his family ?

😡😡 : Don't you dare Anika ! Anika was damn shocked seeing Yuvi's side, being frustrated she said.

A 😡 : Stop it bhaiya ! Will you stop it or should I stop it ! REMEMBER if I have to stop then you won't able to meet your chutki forever ! Saying this, she was running upstairs. A shocked Yuvi, has leave Shivay collar and shouted.

Y 😳 : Anika, I am sorry. I wont do anything. Saying this, he fall on his legs. Seeing this, Anika rushed to her brother and hugged him. Yuvi cupped  her face and said.
Am sorry chutki.

A : am sorry too bhaiya. I shouldn't have talk to you like that sorry.  After weeping each others tears, both face the whole Oberoi family who were totally confused . Seeing them both said.

Y, A : I think we have done a full melodrama here, realizing this they give a Hi-fi.

Vote,comment and follow.