Family !

Vote,comment and follow.

S : Are you really brother and sister ?

P : Yes they are said an unknown voice from the entrance. Yes, it's Mr Singhania.

A 😀 : Papa !!

S (P) : Yes they are ! And the one who you used to insult in the name of NKK is none other than my one and only daughter Anika aka Anika Anu Singhania. You must not believing me and thinking that I am wrong but the truth is no. Even my daughter didn't believe me fr that I had made a lot efforts to convince her, I have even do DNA test to prove it to my daughter. All is due because of you and because of your sufferings. I think that everything is clear now, so I am taking my children away from you and don't you dare to even come before them. Got it ! Saying this he had side hugged his daughter.

Y : But Papa, how do you know that we are here and that I came from US ?

S : I got to know that by Advay. I know that your flight was in the morning and I was waiting for you. At this time, I remember that the first thing you will ask me is Anika. So when I thought to inform her, Advay came and started to confront me.  In the afternoon, I have called the driver and he informed me that you have reached and then I understood that you must have heard the whole confrontation. And that's how I was right. Now lets leave we have to go. We have a wedding in our home, lets go.
Everyone were shocked and started to recollect all the incidents (bad and happy incidents with Anika). Shivay was really broken inside and was thinking about how he used to taunt Anika by NKK.

Y 😕 : Sorry dad, I am not in a mood of wedding.

A : How can you say this, what about bhabhi ? Not fair.

Y : Really Anu ?

S : Stop it lets go home. I missed all my children this 3 months. I want to spent my time with my children. Come. And I really missed my daughter. This tears are the last tears of my daughter.
Saying this the three goes near the exit.

Vote,comment and follow.