Brothers, sister talk !

Vote,comment and follow.

@ Same time ...
@SINGHANIA MANSION ...

After returning, Anika was still upset and lost in Shivaay. When they were all sited, Mr Singhania has told them to be ready this night because they will leave early in the morning. Soon Anika has entered her room upset and this was noticed by Advay and Yuvi. Asap the duo entered their sisters room.

Ad : What r you doing Anika ?

A : I am doing my luggage, why are you asking me bhaiya ?

Y : He is asking you because you don't seem to be fine whereas you seem to be stressed. Am I right Advay ?

Ad : Yes bhaiya you are 100% right and the big thing is that she is acting in front of us.

A : What are you saying ? Don't u have to do ur luggage ? Pls go and do that ! And moreover don't forget to take the wedding suits ok ?

Y : Anika do you know what r u doing ? At least do you what is dad planning ? How can u not be bothered about that ?

Ad : Exactly bhaiya. I have the same question.

A 😒 : First of all, I am preparing for my brother wedding and this is one of my most memorable moment so I can't compromise on that and thats why I have put all my sorrow aside and am trying to be happy and at the same time this is the first event after my entry in this family so not only for me but the whole family happiness lays on me and in this I will be the first satisfied for the sake of everyone. Indeed I am not bothered about dads doing because I know that whenever he does something will be for my welfare and I know also that dad thinks hundred times before taking a decision for me so I have my full faith on dad and moreover I have promise dad that I will forget my past and move on and I even have promised that I wont return to my past so I am not bothered and I will not be bothered. And these are the reason for my doings so now come on get ready !

Ad 😕 : I think dad is going to do your marriage before or at the same time of bhaiya's marriage. And I am little sure about that !

Y 🤨 : Anika just keep in my mind that do what your heart say and not what your brain say and do the best for yourself not for the family sake. I will do anything for your hapiness and I promise once again that whatever will be your decision I will be at your side. So you don't need to compromise yourself and change yourself. Be yourself.

Ad 😦 : Me too princess I promise you. Take care.
Saying this the duo leave the room and leaving Anika in some thoughts.

Vote,comment and follow.