US !

Vote,comment and follow.

Some days later ...

In US ...

@ SINGHANIA GUEST HOUSE

Since Anika came to US, Anika used always to stay lonely. She was usually disturbed by someone and then she was dragged in the Function. She couldn't enjoy her favorite bhais wedding. Anika couldn't forget Shivay and was still living in his memories. And this is how that she realize how much she loves him. After this realization, she decided to talk about that to her father.

@ Night ...

Anika entered in her father's room and talked about her love for Shivay and her numerous attempt to forget Shivay and her impossibility to do it. Shen then told him about all the difficulties that Shivay has faced and the impulsion of taking buisiness and his families issues from childhood which has lead him in an arrogant and cruel person. She then told to her father how irrevocably she falled for him and same for him. After telling all her heart out, she waited for his reply. Sometime later, he smiled, why not, today his princess came to him to tell her about her love.
Mr Singhania being a lovely father who wish always his daughter happiness, he couldn't deny his princess wish and decided to unite them. He then told his acceptance to his daughter. He then called everyone and informed about his decision and cancelled the arranged marriage.

Vote,comment and follow.