Happy ending !

Vote,comment and follow.

Some days later ...

Shivika has been finally united. They married each other once again.
Once again taking phereas, giving vows to each other, tying and accepting magalsutra in full sense and with both consent this time  they both together headed toward their new married life. Parents siblings and relatives were all happy and were cherishing this happiness for lifelong. Wishing them best of luck they promised to guide them correct them to the right path.
Taking everyone wishes Shivaay ans Anika started their marriage life with everyone's support.

After two years ...

Two years later, happiness in OM has been only increasing. OmEu are now married. OBahus are now all time securing, cherishing this family's traditions and rituals according to elders while Obros are now each progressing on their field.

Shivaye has always been the best business tycoon and from the time Anika has entered his life, he is seing only success where the sole reason is Anika constant support. At the same time, he is winning the best Asian business man award from last 3 years on the raw. To add feathers in his life, his angel has come into their world.
Shivika has now a beautiful angel in their life whom they called Ashika.
Ashika has the same kanji eyes as her father and beautiful hairs as her mother. Ashika being the apple eye of her grand parents, chachu chachis, mamus mamies, parents  has the biggest quality of her father. From the age of sixth month, she make sure of her cousins unity. Not only her cousin, she also assured unity between elders whatever may the reason. For exemple it may be who is the one who will pick her.
Seing little kids, making happy each other they all lived happily forever.

Vote,comment and follow.