Episode III: Actually In Distress Damsels

Welcome back to MojoVision's "The Amazing Nightcrawler and the Fearless Wolverine!" This season promised to be an epic struggle for love to conquer all, and our viewers so far have been shocked and riveted to their screens at the dangers we have provided this far!

In our last episode, we saw our valiant heroes battling the seas themselves in order to get to their warrior women in a race to find them before they were carried off by pirates!

Not to be deterred, the ever-surprising teamup of K and Hawkeye battled their captors themselves, revealing a surprising amount in the process!

Our last episode had swordfights and heroics, as well as one of the more gruesome fates that has ever befallen a pirate on this show. Looks like you don't want to make K mad, folks!

And on the other hand, what a passionate reunion! Who could forget the romance, the true love's kiss that won the day when our heroes were reunited at last? It was a moment to remember, made all the more beautiful by their tragic separation on a doomed, sinking ship!

Our third episode of the season takes our daring heroes to a new destination, this time away from the crashing waves and toward a more arid climate. The past few episodes, the gorgeous girls have been able to overcome the obstacles thrown at them, but this time, there are a few curve balls that we've thrown into the mix.

Will K and Hawkeye have what it takes to find the loves of their lives? Will our heroes be able to fight through the newest abductors of their hearts desires? Find out in this next exciting episode!

K did not want to open her eyes, especially because, as her hearing came back, she could hear Kate insisting that this was the very worst costume yet. She just didn't want to see, and as it was, she was pretty sure she knew what it was from how little felt covered and the fact that the most overwhelming scent in the air was the heavy, thick note of cajeput. "I don't even want to know, Kate. Don't tell me details. Just tell me you're in purple and we're fine, I'm sure. Maybe this time we can just let the boys do all the work. The healing is starting to wear on me."

"Um. Yes on the purple. But I think there's some food if you'll get up. I'm kind of starving, even if I'm nine kinds of sore," Kate said, still trying to pull K to her feet.

"Have you ever read the story of Persephone?" K asked.

"Yeah, but this — this is not Ancient Greece," Kate said with a sigh. "C'mon, K, please. I'm a squishy human who needs food and water."

She groaned a bit, and when she opened her eyes, she just stared at Kate. "Please, no. Is this ... punishment for being better pirates than they could handle?"

Kate gave K a rueful smile as she rubbed the back of her neck, wearing an outfit that was, in fact, purple but didn't cover much. Well — technically, there was fabric that covered her legs and arms, but K could still see through it, and there was still somehow a bare midriff, with more opaque fabric around the important bits, but not much else...

Kate tipped her head K's way. "I like the earring," she said.

"And the rest of it ..." K let her statement fall as she looked down at herself. "Why do I have bracelets and you don't?"

"I vote we don't find out the answer to that," Kate said as she pulled K to her feet and gestured at the space between them — and the distinct lack of any energy restraint. "At least this time we're not attached at the hip."

"And we're back to matching," K said. "Though ... I disapprove of the color."

"What, pink's not your thing?" Kate asked as she made her way around the cushions to look for something safe to eat.